Stuck at work

Mr edinburgh

Reaction score
Doing a man attrndance job and have to build something for the roofers to put a corner of the face on. I cant see any other alternative but to build a seperate scaffold on top of an existing one... Is this ok as long as i tie it in should be??

That's ruff, you obviously a blager, get a compatent scaff in

Man in attendance , shouldn't really be for erecting, more move a tie or a brace, if you need to erect a job there should be a minimum 2 men, and if your that stuck on what sounds like a return you shouldn't be there on your own.

I agree should be doing it with another man its not as simple as a return as the standards have been cut so i cant return it.. Ill work someting out hards sorting other peoples mess

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Im sure everyone has been stuck at some point so dont act smart saying im rough

If the standards have been cut, may be punch up from lift below next to cut stds, therefore enabling you to erect a proper return...?

OP ... If you dont know what your doing with this job.... You should get someone who is qualified and knows what they are doing.. Its illegal to alter-erect scaffold unless you are qualified.. #justsaying

Thanks for replies it was a bag of **** three seperate scaffolds joined together and the cut standards were underneath the roof. I managed and its signed off just thought i could use some insperation from other scaffs.

OP ... If you dont know what your doing with this job.... You should get someone who is qualified and knows what they are doing.. Its illegal to alter-erect scaffold unless you are qualified.. #justsaying

quick frederick call the police again:laugh:

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Thanks for replies it was a bag of **** three seperate scaffolds joined together and the cut standards were underneath the roof. I managed and its signed off just thought i could use some insperation from other scaffs.

you will get some good help on here mr edinburgh but you will also get the few who are wan!ers glad you sorted it mate

Top Bottom