Scaffolders - Falmouth (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Part 2 / Adv required. 2-3 Weeks work. £15p/h. 10 Hours x 7 Days.

Starts tomorrow - please contact Jess 023 92 424669

Self Employed Vacancy

WARNING! leave this 1 well alone lads, its for SCA scaffolding! they dont pay you!

If it's Spinnaker agency they are OK boys.

It's agency work, so it is what it is, but get the time sheet in by the deadline and no problems with the money.

Was that direct for S.C.A. or was it for agencies.mate

toms right!! if it isnt for SCA then fair enuf, but if it is for them, dont touch them! i know all about lads getting paid no wages by this company, there total ripoff *****!! yea sivy its for an agency, we dont know who the client is, iam jus warning any1 if it is SCA!!

Gents,
If anyone has not been paid by SCA whilst working DIRECTLY for SCA please contact me. If you were working for an Agency, then that is where your problem is.

If your someone with a grudge, then so be it, your freedom of speech.

Thanks. Lee

read the last posts about this lee, ray longstaff an craig jenkins (site access solutions) were in this 2getha, an by the sounds of it if i remember correctly craig jenkins ws that s hit scared of ray longstaff (euroscaff) that he didnt dare argue the lads hours who were involved, he just buried his head in the sand! really SAD!! so asmuch as SCA would like to blame agencies, there is only 1 real person 2 blme an that is ray longstaff (euroscaff).

Ray Longjoke couldn't run a bath! ill third Tom and Murphys comments. Stay away.....

Top Bottom