Scaff-Tags? Best way to clean them?

Morning boys.

I vaguely remember a while ago, a thread about the best way to clean Scaff-Tags... but i cant seem to find it.

Did we come to a conclusion?
Is there any specific products available to buy that can clean the pen off them and make them ready to be reused??

Morning Jason,

You are advanced. Don't be worrying about mundane things like that. Everyone knows the best way to clean Scaff-Tags is to order a Part 1 or 2 to clean them.

Cheap can of hairspray out of the pound shop,cleans only the ink and in seconds,much better and quicker than the proper tag wipes from graffix;)

The stuff i use just now is the best i've used...VANOPH from APEX speciality soltions

Morning boys.

I vaguely remember a while ago, a thread about the best way to clean Scaff-Tags... but i cant seem to find it.

Is there any specific products available to buy that can clean the pen off them and make them ready to be reused??
Graffex Swipes for Scafftag
Graffex swipes ..... Very good but use rubber gloves ( pink marigolds my favourite )
Or one's hands will be more f#cked than usual ...
They are very good & easy to use .
Hope this helps :)

Morning boys.

we use oil or scafflube works a treat but wash after so next lot of pen stays on tag

Graffex swipes

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

George Roberts online scaffolding sales . Job done :)

Graffex swipes

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

George Roberts online scaffolding sales . Job done :)

Well exspensive and no where near as effective as hairspray;)

You can't put a price on great hair......
Graffex swipes for men on the move !
F#ck your wash & go & whale fat shampoos!!!

Lol,try it ste and save your money,you'll be surprised how good it is,just make sure the better half knows why it's in your bag though pal............

Lol.... That I shall...no need to hide I got caught years ago dressing up as "Stephanie" ;)

What is a scaff-tag? Is it like a Tag Heuer watch but made for scaffolders for scaffolding !!!

I found this hand sanitizer from Viking Direct cleans them quickly and easily when they are filled in with the scafftag pens. It doesn't work so well if a Sharpie is used.
I tried a few of the other suggestions including rubbing alcohol and nail varnish remover but they wouldn't touch the ink. Neither would another brand of hand sanitizer we had in the office.
Less than £2 a bottle and free nice smelling hands thrown in the deal!

graffex swipes there the business scafftag hate them you try them once you never have to buy another tag!!! info@zep-uk.com

Top Bottom