Scaff-Tags? Best way to clean them?

J

Jason-Gibbs

Morning boys.

I vaguely remember a while ago, a thread about the best way to clean Scaff-Tags... but i cant seem to find it.

Did we come to a conclusion?
Is there any specific products available to buy that can clean the pen off them and make them ready to be reused??

use a white board pen totally cover any pen thats on the tag and wipe away wrks with permenant makers to not on the carpets obvusly but on any type of plastic

Same as but dont rub too hard as takes the print off as well

If I'm right in thinking he's now a jock... if so Jason try rubbing it with some Buckfast...

tom jason dont use lynx the southern monkey sticks of old spice and Brut

SPLASH IT ALL OVER HENRY. DONT FORGET MANDATE. nothing worse than a scaffolder smelling of body odour its worse than fags!! as for the tag cleaner jason theres some stuff out we use it!! its a bit like baby wipes but have forgot the name:laugh: but its the bo!!ocks when i get the name i will let you no!! glad your back i might get left alone a bit lol!!

I know a few scaffs that SHOULD carry some lynx with them..

Lol.
Missed the banter on here. ;)

Just been told that the Firm im on has an account with Leaches, so gonna have a flip through their catalogue this afternoon, look for what they have.
Found a box in the storeroom with HUNDREDS of old Tags, lol.

Ask the Girlfriends and Wives For Some Zoff.

Little Mini Pads They use for removing Nail varnish ETC ETC It will remove anything and I mean anything and whats even better is fact they are small enough to put anywhere for safe and easy keeping they in little foil packets.

And You can almost get High Just Sniffing Them :laugh:

Use a chemical product called lemsolv, ask at the electricians workshop

Every now and then I find old scaff tags rolled up in the end of tubes, found one the other week dated 2001. My vote is for nail polish remover.

Potassium_ferricyanide, works for me.... But best wear a full NBC suit. :)

Jason you can use white spirits or WD40. About the best I have used. Or just get a pencil out your pencil case and use an eraser.

Top Bottom