Forum Members with Advanced Cards (1 Viewer)

phil181

Reaction score
I've been thinking that it would be a good idea to have a separate 'VIP' area on the forum exclusively for CISRS advanced card holders.

This would allow these important members an opportunity to discuss the highly complex scaffolding works that part 1's and 2's simply cannot understand.

I, for one, would applaud such a bold move by admin.

I too would applaud such a brave move by Admin. We would be able to discuss the finer points of scaffolding that lowly part 1's + 2's simply won't be able to grasp.

A lot of part 1s and 2s do Advanced work, will they be allowed to access this area.

Ok good. Roger can answer all of those technical questions that Alan Reade isn't sure on.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

A lot of part 1s and 2s do Advanced work, will they be allowed to access this area.

No.

Only important advanced card holders.

Ok good. Roger can answer all of those technical questions that Alan Reade isn't sure on.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

No.

Only important advanced card holders.

Good idea, it will take some of the pressure off of Alan.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Does Alan have an advanced card?

Oh well you would only be talking bollocs anyway. Bending moments, shear loads forces and mass. Nothing of any importance.

yeah and no reject advanced ecitb w!nkers allowed only cisrs advanced.

Exactly Tony things that a Pt1 or 2 simply won't understand.

Admin told me he was considering making it a forum rule that no trainee or part 2 could talk to an advanced member.

They could only talk to an advanced if the advanced approached them first.

He also suggested that advanced members are called 'sir' by the minions without gold cards.

I, for one, would applaud such a ruling.

what a load of b ollocks a bit of gold plastic dont make a scaffolder any better get real

All the moderators had a pm from Admin saying exactly that.

yeah and no reject advanced ecitb w!nkers allowed only cisrs advanced.

what a p!ck you are your probably another that does the talking and not the walking

Good idea, it will take some of the pressure off of Alan.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Does Alan have an advanced card?

Not sure, but as group president, I can bend the rules and give Alan access to the newly formed 'Foreman's Lounge'

I am sure everyone would applaud such a ruling, considering Alan is an all-round good bloke.

listen plastic has been scaff my dads got hes own firm i dont need tickets. hang your belt up diko or what ever your name is your finished and probably to olde they dont do single handrails now

nice 1 phill look what youve started lol!!!!! ought 40000jp what ever your name is do one!!!

Top Bottom