Expressions of Interest - Advanced Scaffolders - New Zealand

AGLRachel

Reaction score
Are you interested in working in New Zealand?

Arbroath Group Ltd (AGL) is a scaffolding and construction company that is situated in Christchurch, in the South Island. Our parent Company is Industrial Site Services. Check out the scope of our parent company by visiting Industrial Site Services Co Ltd

AGL seeks to employ Advanced scaffolders to assist with the Christchurch rebuild. The successful applicants will be contracted for a minimum of two years. There is an estimated 8 -10 years work ahead until the rebuild is complete.

Advanced scaffolders are required for an immediate start once the visa applications are approved.

What we are looking for (* Mandatory for visa acceptance):

• *You must hold a CISRS Advanced Card.
• You will need a minimum of 10 years in the scaffolding industry.
• Be able to show that you have led men and organised your workforce.
• Show continuation of employment in the scaffolding industry.
• A clean driver’s licence.
• *Pass the medical and drug test required.
• *Have a clean criminal record.
• It is an employment requirement of AGL that all scaffolders will be able to pass a competency test.

What we are offering:

We are offering to pay $25.00 an hour rate for a forty hour week.

We will pay a return airfare to the UK (subject to terms and conditions).

We will organize visas for the successful applicant.

We will organize the first month’s accommodation.

Meal allowance for the first 2 weeks.

Transport to and from work for the first month, if required.

Please send CVs to: AGLRachel@gmail.com

I'm expecting alot of enquiries and don't want my work account bombarded.

It is genuine.

Perhaps Rachel just wants a few scaffs back to her place.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

It is genuine.

Just make another folder

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

• *You must hold a CISRS Advanced Card

lol

Hi Raquel

Where is the job and what's the rate?

Look at the positives mate, at least the job's local...

Perhaps Rachel just wants a few scaffs back to her place.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Just make another folder

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

• *You must hold a CISRS Advanced Card

lol

Why would a card introduced by a private company be required for visa acceptance in a country that doesn't recognise the card?

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

It is genuine.

You wont get many enquiries from Kiwi scaffs love they are all across the Tasman earning proper money.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

From the parent company site

Scaffolders

Why does it have to be advanced???part 2s can do just as good!

thông báo tuy?n sinh trung c?p y du?c ,, trung cap duoc ha noi . website mình c?p nh?t thông tin v? ban dat di an binh duong , dat di an binh duong , ban nha di an binh duong . ai có nhu c?u mua không nÃ*o hjhj

Yes Asians can apply

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Couldnt afford hotmail ?

How much is hotmail? I must have had a result as have had hotmail for years and never paid a penny.

Thanks for the replies, serious and otherwise. We are now in the process of signing contracts with Advanced Scaffolders from the UK.

I understand that the hourly rate isn't 'amazing', but we are offering flight, accommodation, etc. With current worldwide employment issues, you will probably struggle to find a better package being offered. New Zealand is a great place to live, there will be construction work for the foreseeable future...

If you're not interested, fair enough, but don't be derisory towards people who want to improve their quality of life and are willing to 'have a go'...I left England six years ago to work and travel, and have never looked back, anybody out there thinking about it...just DO IT!

Good luck finding a scaffolder with a clean criminal record , not in my experience

Though I do know this is not the norm, my husband has been an Advanced Scaffolder for 34 years and has never had a criminal record! :bigsmile:

There was an old joke about having to have 2 of the 3 following pre-requisites to be a scaffolder: divorced, tattooed and been in jail. LOL

Are you joking with that pay $25 an hour mate I have a small company in Sydney I pay my lads what there worth $40 an hour plus pay peanuts get monkeys Fukien joke

Top Bottom