buy me a pint

• good idea

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • bad idea

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

scaffy dooooo

Reaction score
what about a buy a mate a pint for good info were you can transfer money in to a paypal account on the fourm under your name withdrow the money and off you go down the pub each have there own paypal section in your ID user panel were your mates want too buy you a pint
think you shoud buy me a pint now for my brain storm god i have a headache

what about a buy a mate a pint for good info were you can transfer money in to a paypal account on the fourm under your name withdrow the money and off you go down the pub each have there own paypal section in your ID user panel were your mates want too buy you a pint
think you shoud buy me a pint now for my brain storm god i have a headache

Scaffy Dooooooooo Mate :D

You never cease to Amaze Me.............I think you may have had a few already.................I know I've had a few 'Bows......:bigsmile:

Anyway, I'll give you my Paypal Account Number, I'll let you pick my Brains and I'll Drink to your Health every Day.......Rock On Brother........;)

Double bacardi and coke , and a double brandy short

that counts me out :( paypal can go kiss every hairy ased scaff in the country , I HATE PAYPAL WITH A VENGANCE they cost me a start @the beguining of the year SOD PAYPAL .dont suppose someone could post me a bottle of JD :)

sabre - bought you a few up the albert the other day fella - was good crack --- hic

yeah was good to have a laugh, i wobbled home .................mind you i started early .

as title says buy ya mate a beer - where we going , anywhere but north star as barred , horse and groom not to clever either - and bo peep a big no no

Top Bottom