Nasc and travel (3 Viewers)

paulscaffhull

Reaction score
Does a company working in the nasc have to pay travel to site travelling in a company van ?

Paid by the tracker pal when you get on site and when you leave ! But doin 3 hours a day travel

Travelling time and associated pay has nothing to do with NASC and is not something they enforce on any company. The only pay related area they enforce on companies is holiday pay in accordance with CIJC.

I can't believe you think the nasc has anything to do with your travelling time.

Is it a new job or have you had to move sites?

I travel 3 hours a day regular, but pay the boys from when they get to my yard till they get back to my yard. Some may tell you it's in your rate, if it's worth it suck it up, if it's not, move on.

Why not its an perfectly reasonable ? Pal nasc has rules to stick by and I wasn't sure if there was one on travel so I asked and for your info they advise payment one way !

Anyone can advise whatever they like, doesn't mean anyone has to listen. Depending on your rate and circumstance, I think it's a poor show only getting paid one way but it's up to the individuals to negotiate their own deal.

AOM its covered in SG20:08 sub section 47a all employees of NASC companys MUST pay the lads travel in full as well as buy them breakfast on a Friday , but only if the Friday is the last day of the month , i suggest you read this sub section as you may well be in some sort of contractual breach.;)

Isn't everything in scaffolding guidelines pal ? Yea it's **** not getting paid travel so yes I have done something about it but I wanted to no if It was legal that's all wouldn't mind getting one way but at the moment I'm doin 15 hours a week for someone's holiday home in America

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

We only get breakfast bought on bank holidays pal is this legal ? 🙊

Why dont you just mention it to your governor instead of coming on here all stressed about it , no one likes travelling but sometimes its what we have to do , why not have a look around for something else.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

My lads buy me breakfast on a bank holiday the lazy good for nothing toe rags

As for your breakfast, I will phone Esther Rantzen and that other bird from ab fab who helped the Gurkha's, I'm sure between the both of them they can help.:laugh:

Top Bottom