this will cause rows!! but i hope no offence??

JPLEWIS

Reaction score
After reading several diffrent threads and other scaffolders opinions which i respect. wot makes advanced scaffolders think they are any better at thier job than a basic part 2??? I know many scaffolders without tickets who could put 2shame many an advanced scaff who has come out of a power station..they could make them look silly on the street or site yet advanced scaffs on here feel they deserve more credit than basics...not all of u but the majority...id love 2c some powerstation boys wiv so called advanced tickets on price?? struggle..would spring 2mind lol..no offence lol

Couldn't agree more.A bit of plastic with ADVANCED SCAFFOLDER on it doesn't make you a scaffolder, getting out there and doing it and doing it right are what make a scaff.Plus bottle,super human strength,being able to drink,fight,pull birds,put 21's in for toppers above five foot,slide down a drop tube without a sissy harness,put a cantilever up without a sissor lift,base out any where without tying to steelwork,being able to bomb gear in a safe and orderly fashion,tell lies to supervisor.site agent/boss with equal conviction,treat labourers like the dogs they are.These are just some of the skills needed to be A GOLD CARD ADVANCED SCAFFOLDER!!! I take it you aren't one???(no offense)

Ur right 1969 scaff im not but its pricks like u makes me glad im not..... no offence

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Wish advanced scaffolders could spell offense!! Its offence numbnuts..shame u not advanced in spelling lol

Ur right 1969 scaff im not but its pricks like u makes me glad im not..... no offence

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Wish advanced scaffolders could spell offense!! Its offence numbnuts..shame u not advanced in spelling lol

If you don't like advanced scaffs then stay a cool part 2. Advanced used to be part 2s but aspired to be better so went on to advanced. Stay a part 2 if it means so much to you but if you want to be the cream get ur advanced simples.

To be honest I've never worked with a part 2 that has been any good. No offence like:laugh::laugh::laugh:;)

If part 2s are so good why can't they get their advanced? Then they can stop moaning, simple solution and a pay rise. Stop moaning n get ur advanced

To be honest,ive worked with loads of advanced that were guff and others that were honorificabilitudinatibus...carnts:laugh::laugh:

To be honest,ive worked with loads of advanced that were guff and others that were honorificabilitudinatibus...carnts:laugh::laugh:

Yeh but they get paid more so why don't these super part 2 scaffs go for the advanced n stop moaning. Sounds like An inferiority complex to me.

I think the debate was over attitude more than money woodsie.
You are right of course.

I think the debate was over attitude more than money woodsie.
You are right of course.

It's those with something to prove that have the attitude if u know what ur doing u got nothing to prove n take it easy (ish). How many part 1s have u had thinking they know it all.

Dont ya know Woodsie!!! All scaffs know it all:laugh::laugh:
Even the ones wivout tickets;)

Dont ya know Woodsie!!! All scaffs know it all:laugh::laugh:
Even the ones wivout tickets;)

Yeh but those with tickets are proven know it alls or u could always buy an ounce of coke instead of investing in ur cards like the non card holders do. Www controversial but true.;/

yeah! I no wotchya mean, How much do you pay for yur coke woodsie. Ripoff round here like.lol

yeah! I no wotchya mean, How much do you pay for yur coke woodsie. Ripoff round here like.lol

To much that's why I got my advanced so I could earn more n buy more coke. Diet of course lol

After reading several diffrent threads and other scaffolders opinions which i respect. wot makes advanced scaffolders think they are any better at thier job than a basic part 2??? I know many scaffolders without tickets who could put 2shame many an advanced scaff who has come out of a power station..they could make them look silly on the street or site yet advanced scaffs on here feel they deserve more credit than basics...not all of u but the majority...id love 2c some powerstation boys wiv so called advanced tickets on price?? struggle..would spring 2mind lol..no offence lol

Definition of ADVANCED (Meaning of ADVANCED), a 8 Letter Word

Definition of BASIC (Meaning of BASIC), a 5 Letter Word

Advanced are better than part2 I should know I am one!

Top Bottom