Expanded (part of laing o rourke) ?? (1 Viewer)

Bobbysupascaff

Reaction score
Happy Easter gents

Right lads has anyone heard of a company called expanded group they are part of laing o rourkes, reason I'm asking I'm currently on a LOR job in kings cross and spoke to one of expandeds blokes he reckons they will have a lot on in a month or 2, just wondering if any of you scholars have any wisdom or even experiences with them cheers boys

horrible firm to work for. O'roukes pre laings used to be a half decent firm, long hours but good money. Expanded is just a tax dodge for them to put everybody back on UTR, full of foreigners, they were taking an hour a day of you up north for both your breakfast and dinner. Docking you your bonus if you were five minutes late etc, etc. Might be different in london, but I wouldn't work for them again.

Last edited:
Yes they are bobby,for quite a few years now m8.are you on the site just outside st Pancras?.

That's right John its the scottish disclosure job I'm with brickie firm knocking up kwikstage, benchmark and brogans on here also, as is expanded mate

RE gunslinger, the geezer I spoke to seems very happy on there half english half bosos

there a right poor firm to work for i did some work for them few years back both new sewage works getting built on 2 different sites. 1 job ok and boss could be ok but other job i walked off site it they treated you that bad, first ok job wishaw second cumbernauld and they went through scaffs like a bad curry the morning after, think it was 18 in space of 2 months that i mind from the induction It was agency work tho

Last edited:
I worked for Expanded years ago cards in. They was gud then not sure wot like now

Cheers boys for the answers just curious I know that it's part of laings but bare with me lol, when ppl say they work for LOR do they mean expanded or do LOR take ppl on directly if you know that I'm on about :) cheers again gents

Top Bottom