Assessed Route Changes

The last assessed Route finished in the summer of 2006 at Erith 1 year after the WAHR 2005 stated that you will require training.

Oh Well Phil Thats Me Wrong Again, Nothing New There Then, Its Just That On The Back Of My Card Its Got Assesed Route Of Entry, Even Though Iv Done A Part One Part Two And All Assesments And My Svq Level Two. So What Happens Next?

Oh Well Phil Thats Me Wrong Again, Nothing New There Then, Its Just That On The Back Of My Card Its Got Assesed Route Of Entry, Even Though Iv Done A Part One Part Two And All Assesments And My Svq Level Two. So What Happens Next?

God knows Gerscaff , i know i done mine in 2005 and it was renewed in 2011 and expires in 2016

Mine Expires In November, This Is Really Becoming Laughable, After 34 Years On The Spanners If Cisrs Think Im About To Do Any More **** Awful Courses To Keep A Poxy Piece Of Plastic They Can Go Rattle There Knackers In A Tin Can, Iv Had My Fill Of The Goalposts Being Moved For No Other Reason Than The Coffers Are Getting Empty, We Saw It With The Eitb Lads Whos Next? The Assesed Guys, Maybe We Should All Take A Stand And Tell Them To Bugger Off, Our Coffers Are Empty As Well.

2005 was a bad year for scaffolders as most scaffolders worked at heights and off the floor. Any scaffolder working before 2005 must have worked on the floor and thats why they need re trainning

I Dont Mean To Appear Stupid 400KV But What Exactly Do You Mean?

Is there any truth in or is this Bolox, has anyone got a link or email from an official source they can post?

Everything you need to know is available on the WSA website.

Think someone should be held accountable for this scam !!!!! This is people's livelihoods ther messing about with, ill seeking legal advice over the mis selling of the advanced scaffolding course. I was never told that there was part of the course was left out. We done every thing that was asked of us, as far as I'm concerned I done a advanced course, and payed £900 to do the course !!! Ill keep you upto date when I find out more.

Top Bottom