Wd40. (1 Viewer)

Tony Mason

Reaction score
Does any one service there fittings with WD40. Is it a cheaper alternative to scaffeze. Used it offshore a few years ago and it worked well. Not sure how long it lasts before you to give another spray.

Too expensive and doesn't last long enough for me, fine when they are seized solid but for everyday stuff scaffeeze is better, just an opinion mind.

Aint that the truth Tony , my old man used to use burnt engine oil , or diesel , both Nasty

did you not use the number i gave you for arden chemicals phil instead of ebay

did you not use the number i gave you for arden chemicals phil instead of ebay

I didnt SP i thought i would try this 25 litres from ebay to see what its like , it is good gear like you said so i will be getting some from ardens as soon as i finish of this one container ;)

fair enough m8 gotta order myself 2 on monday-
u got wet lately

nice one swifty ...but normally just spray in on with a pumpspray gun on mass into the stillage

fair enough m8 gotta order myself 2 on monday-
u got wet lately

Only from work not diving :(
We supposed to do the Farne islands this September and their talking about Scarpa Flow , but i will be in Swanage before the end of the month as i got to do an Advanced course , that and last years scallops are all gone

works a bit slow for a couple of weeks so i'm off to safari diving in lanzarote next week. think i told u about em b4 but some crackin divin for a quick & cheap holiday

its just an overgrown oil station like they use in a car mechanics bay alister but proberbly costs more....dont think i could be bothered to do individual fittings with a brush....just spray the lot its easier

I've seen the one's you are talking about SP, and agree with you. I thought that looked a bit different, always looking for ways to improve, you know the score.;)

Top Bottom