Hitler finds out Thailand has fallen through

Haha:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What's next?

I am not sure if there will be or can be a fourth part of the "Hitler was a scaffolder" trilogy??
The inspiration comes from you guys on the forum.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

I must apologise John. I spelt your name wrong but then so did you when you joined the forum ;)

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

F.ucking quality, loved my part, brilliant.

I was determined to get you a role somewhere MM.

Another funny video HSWT. Keep it up. Topical forum humour! If I had the tech to make my own it would definitely be about doing 3 fecking check fittings on loading bays!

Last edited:
Brilliant, had me in stitches. Saw a similar vid a few years ago about Bristow choppers going out to the rigs.

Another funny video HSWT. Keep it up. Topical forum humour! If I had the tech to make my own it would definitely be about doing 3 fecking check fittings on loading bays!

No technology needed lads. Just google create a downfall parody and theres loads of sites.

Cant wait to see others efforts.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Forgot to add that you have to have a youtube account but thats free and easy to get.

I heard a rumour that there was going to be one about someone being called a paedophile and someone getting banned from the forum. Can you confirm if this is true Fred?

Top Bottom