ladder slipped out

As much as you can give it the whole 'I refer you to SG4:10 page 16, sub-section 2, paragraph 4' line. You all know, as well as I do, that the reality is that many small to medium sized firms can and do bend the rules. In terms of sub-standard gear, not working within the parameters of NASC guidelines and the rest of it. I don't condone the guy looking for a claim but spare me the moral high ground grandstanding. I understand the official stance on this public forum but as I say corners are cut in favour of productivity which equates to profit all over the country. You know it and I know it.

Last edited:
orsscaff i know someone who works with you and others that have in the past and they reakon your nicknames bronco and they put signs upside down on your jobs to warn others

orsscaff i know someone who works with you and others that have in the past and they reakon your nicknames bronco and they put signs upside down on your jobs to warn others

Ah the upside down sign, the internationally recognised warning against the rogue scaffolding firm :laugh:

whats up ors scaffolding no comment next time dont be so quick to give it all the mouth when some1 just after a bit of advice remember word goes around quick in this game you prize p***k

Top Bottom