ladder slipped out (1 Viewer)

grafter

Reaction score
ladder slipped out on me today on concrete floor due to no rubber feet only 4 rungs up smashed to the floor and smahed wrist to bits no one was footing ladder where do i stand

Who put the ladder up YOU if so your thought get a fcking life NO FREE MONEY HERE.
Thing is you are your own hs so if you new why did you not say something its in the cscs test basic your just after free money,Dont worry thou ill pay some more money for my pl insurance every year,It's like that bird on the tv ad thats fall's down the stairs in her high heels who thought FFS

Last edited:
ladder slipped out on me today on concrete floor due to no rubber feet only 4 rungs up smashed to the floor and smahed wrist to bits no one was footing ladder where do i stand

Not on a ladder with no rubber feet I hope.

WERE DO YOU STAND
not on a Ladder that is untied or unfooted
look at it as a learning curve,and a wee case of good luck that nothing more than the wrist was hurt;)

yes but when all ladders got one or no feet you aint got much of a choice but to use them should nt employers make sure the materials are safe and provide risk assessments and method statements cause i never see one am employed just want to know where i stand because i could be out of work for very long time and that aint going to feed kids and pay bills

yes but when all ladders got one or no feet you aint got much of a choice but to use them should nt employers make sure the materials are safe and provide risk assessments and method statements cause i never see one am employed just want to know where i stand because i could be out of work for very long time and that aint going to feed kids and pay bills

Feel for your kids mate but the fact of the matter is your after free money from a no win no fee firm right or wrong.CSCS test clearly states check and report anything you think is unsafe to your firm.

grafter as regards a claim you are fecked.
everything you have done is against everything you should have been taught.
even if you had right to claim it wouldnt help pay the bills as you will not get payed out for 1 and a half to 2 years.
best of luck and hopefully you wont be out too long.

grafter as regards a claim you are fecked.
everything you have done is against everything you should have been taught.
even if you had right to claim it wouldnt help pay the bills as you will not get payed out for 1 and a half to 2 years.
best of luck and hopefully you wont be out too long.

And not only that who do you think gets most of the money out of this claim ?
And after if you were to be successful in your claim what boss would employ you after NOT ME

You are responible for your own saftey and that of others around you...if you knew the ladder was faulty as youve stated & decided to use it anyway ....sorry but u only got urself to blame

Work at regulation. Regulation 12 (inspection of work equipment) has the ladder been inspected and finding recorded in the ladder register.

just wandering not after a claim just wanted to know what the crack is just thought that im not 100 percent at fault as **** gear and no proper procedures in place just one of them things and orsscaffolding dont tell me you do everything by the book never seen a scaffolding firm that does and if you a scaffolder or was you should no if we done everything by book we wouldnt have a job

i had simili prublem wiv 1 of my wurkers. he tryed to claimings on me, so me and Iqbal made him disapear on night never tu be seen again,

are you lot in a diffrent game to me scaffolders can get hurt from time to time you lot make it sound like your h and s officers 1 day it could be you just asking for advice thats all

just wandering not after a claim just wanted to know what the crack is just thought that im not 100 percent at fault as **** gear and no proper procedures in place just one of them things and orsscaffolding dont tell me you do everything by the book never seen a scaffolding firm that does and if you a scaffolder or was you should no if we done everything by book we wouldnt have a job

No i dont if i did i would not be in business what im saying is you put the ladder up you was in charge of that ladder at the time your hs test states if you think the ladder in this case is faulty report to your supervisor or foreman who evers in charge basic really mate if one of mine said to me im not using that ladder it will break my wrist id say bin the fcker and get something that wont.Sorry mate i fcking hate no win no fee its killing insurance for everone think about it you will get lets say 1000 the no win no fee cnuts will get 10000 and you will have to wait a few years and your future bosses will be afraid to take you on no matter how good you are.
I dont think you would get any thing anyway at the end of the day as i said BASIC YOUR FAULT SORRY

I'm sorry you hurt yourself Grafter but you've got no chance of a payout. It's the kind of thing we've all done but most of us get away with it.

Not sure what rubber feet have to do with it mate , didnt you tie the ladder its only a clip after all ?

Top Bottom