shetland work???

Good stuff mate :)

Jasmine is ok, you're in the Judy platform but staying on the Cosl rival

Good stuff....wifi, single rooms, phone in every room. Foods brilliant, free crisp juice, boys are all good lads!

Bad stuff...two focal points are right horrible ********. Flights are always delayed. Jobs are usually solid. Basic 12s, no overtime.

Works work tho mate and there is plent on there to be had!!!

Phone Anne smith.....01224 302436

If you can't get her phone recruitment and ask to speak to someone about the Jasmine project. 01224302100

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Good luck :)

Venesky brown on Shetlands r worse payed scaffs out of every1 there mate a wouldn't bother

Vanesky brown rip off ******** and a **** agency. End of.

trying to get my self a start with an agency called annick paying bit better money then veneksy few lads ave spoke to who have worked with venesky-brown done 1 trip and fuked off money is terrible heard salamis aint starting men till april so there HR are telling me anyway

yeah chunk got a mate up there the now he was telling venesky-brown money was **** as a was going to try them for a start. was in grangemouth but was 1 of 60 scaffs who got laid off so an agency start up there wouldnt be the worse thing

Aye mate at least anneck get time and a half on weekends like, just stay clear off venesky brown, and get ya self a utr number mate u will need it

Phone Anne smith.....01224 302436

If you can't get her phone recruitment and ask to speak to someone about the Jasmine project. 01224302100

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Good luck :)
is this work onshore mate?

A couple of my mates are up there,they are clearing £850 Digs paid free healthy food and a gym 10.5 hr shifts.

A couple of my mates are up there,they are clearing £850 Digs paid free healthy food and a gym 10.5 hr shifts.

who are they working for mate? whats the score getting on site do you need passport to get up there or dos driving licence do?

this Anneck/Annick agency/company must be new as they dont exist on the net..

Top Bottom