shetland work???

kev1988

Reaction score
hows it going lads just a quick one anyone got conntact number to get up on the shetlands job??? who has contract and whats the rate of pay??? if you could help me on this thanks and kind regards...

is there any life up the shetlands do they have shops pubs or anything cos it looks bleak on the weather channel unless your a seagull

is there any life up the shetlands do they have shops pubs or anything cos it looks bleak on the weather channel unless your a seagull

You would be surprised Dico, some of these smaller places are a gold mine. I have been to loads of so called exotic destinations but the best 4 days I had were spent on Tiree storm bound, magic.

£750 a week, 96 hours a week, come and get it.

£750 for 96 hour a week wtf you taking the p*ss mate lol :nuts: thought you would get well over a grand for a 96 hour week working away from home??? i was hearing its 3 weeks on 1 week off is this correct?

doesnt sound too good...
8826188-middle-finger.jpg

Salamis are the best ones to try and get a shout for, your other options are the 2 agencies up there anneck and venesky brown but there not worth a ****

Done 1 trip (3 weeks) was enough for me like, and its peri there using salamis got the t+f jobs

Frenchy, Stork are taking men back on right now. Phone recruitment and ask about the jasmine. Few mates of mine are being started back this week.

Top Bottom