The Story Behind The Safe Scaffold Bolt Fitting

its EDINBUGGER scots
SHAN = ***** SHANNER =REALLY *****.
IRVINE WELSH TRAINSPOTTING took me 3 years to read trying to decyther.
EG= that radgey gadgey jist geed me a shan double ye ken
Glaswegian=that fuukin dafty jist geed me a *****(emphasis like night)double you know.
Englandish? excuse me old boy but that grammar school educated young upstart just gave me an unserviced 90degree coupler dont you know;)
HOPE THIS HELPS
ROSES WORKED FOR LYNDONS WHO UP HERE ARE ALL EDINBUGGERS

Think ill use it from now on stoned,the system cant blank out words it cant recognise, any other useful alternatives now **** has been covered:wondering:

AYE THE RADGEY GADEYS AT ADMIN WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
SHAN OR SHANNER
fred maybe you need to change the avatar to gadgey till i dee as they say;)

haha, thats for geordies aint it? miserable shans the lot of them lol;)

I heard radgie gadgie means miserble old man in geordie

Shan till I die,has a nice ring to it haha.might get some T's made up.

radge is edingugger for RAGE /MAD
gadey is edinbugger for guy/man
read any irvine welsh books and you will be fluent in EDINBUGGER SCOTS it will take a couple of years though with a few PMs to the edinbugger scaffs to translate.
EG the gadgey jist went radge;)

GEORDIES should stick to canny bag a tudor
canny being another scots word meaning cracking/good/fantastic
they are good at claiming the work of others and also giving local adresses while working away from home:eek:

its EDINBUGGER scots
SHAN = ***** SHANNER =REALLY *****.
IRVINE WELSH TRAINSPOTTING took me 3 years to read trying to decyther.
EG= that radgey gadgey jist geed me a shan double ye ken
Glaswegian=that fuukin dafty jist geed me a *****(emphasis like night)double you know.
Englandish? excuse me old boy but that grammar school educated young upstart just gave me an unserviced 90degree coupler dont you know;)
HOPE THIS HELPS
ROSES WORKED FOR LYNDONS WHO UP HERE ARE ALL EDINBUGGERS

I thought it was a generic scots word. Never knew it had its origins on the east coast but I'll bow to your obvious superior knowledge on the subject.:unsure:

This safer fitting can only be a improvement on any Tube and Clip scaffold of any kind. Surely????
The comment reference dirt in the thread is the same as any other nut and bolt on any other fitting out there. It will just wipe off or run through the thread and out the bottom.
All SSB fittings are tested to EN74.
Thank you for your comments.

Welcome to scaffs forum and congrats on your eventual first post since joining Lippy fella

Thanks Scaffs for educating a sparky on scaffold issues and slange words. Ha. Keep em coming so I can hopefully convince you all SSB is the future.
Kind regards.

Top Bottom