Shetland... Holy grail my arse !!!!

Done the Shetland thing 3 weeks on 1 off worked for ABC the digs are good but Salamis are the guys yi want to be on with all the rest are agency if your not wi9 salamis you will be using peri up and you will have ti listen to each agency guy mone about how they are paid different money free food free digs and take Vodaphone so yi get a good signal ti phone home oh if yi get bumped you pay your own way home good wee number if you need dosh tho 2 trips was enough for me like

Eye don't miss yer flight cause they take it off yer wages haha nae wis like

Alright lads,has anybody got the contacts for the agencies on this Shetland job?

try ABC or Vensci Brown and someone said the outher agency before or try Salamis they are the ones yi want to be with

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

CP Recruitment aswell mate best deal

Cheers rigs scaff, been trying salamis all week,whoever answers the phone must be on holiday

Its a one way number if yi fck up tho haha good luck

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

I know try Englaned side bro no Scottish guys there working wi them that I Know oh and don't got ti Brae for a night oot you will get done in yer a travler and they hate yi the women love yi tho haha

Which abc is it riggaman theres loads on Google

My old boro mate TS says its alright? However coming from the Boro Mogishisu (Somalia) would be quality even with out our mam or our dad to sort the mess out!!!! Lol

nor am not up ther mate had the chance to go but am on the new air products site in boro, jus a few lads ano up the shetland job said they mite have work on the falklands after they finished up ther.

Hello
What is Salamis paying I heard the same stories about it being great money etc, its the 3weeks on being away from home with 1 week off that puts me off

suppose Byron will be alright for a umbrella if it rains last job he was on some one from Liverpool bought him some sort of brolley must have been something to do with fishing because I heard it was over 300quid like I said company should be called bumfinger cus I think someone is hanging right out of his gary glitter

suppose Byron will be alright for a umbrella if it rains last job he was on some one from Liverpool bought him some sort of brolley must have been something to do with fishing because I heard it was over 300quid like I said company should be called bumfinger cus I think someone is hanging right out of his gary glitter

Mate its the same on every big job or firm.

yes bud 300 fekin quid the guy was from Fleetwood I believe nik name elbow the nik name could have something to do with him being able to get his arm right up to the elbow on the bosses chocolate teatowel holder wouldn't like the idea of buying gifts theres arse licking but this beats all, wonder if that would go down well on cv gizza a job guaranteed sore arse but will buy gifts,this just goes to show how bumlickers get jobs and grafters dont

How big is your phone bill Stephen? You ask for that many numbers on here I'm sure you are the sole reason Vodafone have posted an extra 26% profit this quarter.

Top Bottom