Shetland... Holy grail my arse !!!!

chunk

Reaction score
Biggest heap off **** ever unless u get on for salamis lads stay well clear

lol ,, im havin visions of all the scaffs on horses in chainmail with red crosses on there regalia ,, hahaha ,, :laugh:

There's too agency's up there with lads for each agencie on different money. Done 7 days came out with £714 which is **** in my eyes working away from home. Also there's no organisation wot so ever ya standing around most of the day with nout to do which is boring as hell if your like myself you like to keep busy and get on with the job at hand.. Just thought ad warn the lads before anyone thinks about going up

I'm not going up there if I've got to stand around, isn't there anywhere to sit?

Haha sit its like a concentration camp swifts we got told not to stand together in groups ( there was me and me 2 mates in our squad waiting for job to be ready ) our we wud be up the road lol told them to ram it

There's too agency's up there with lads for each agencie on different money. Done 7 days came out with £714 which is **** in my eyes working away from home. Also there's no organisation wot so ever ya standing around most of the day with nout to do which is boring as hell if your like myself you like to keep busy and get on with the job at hand.. Just thought ad warn the lads before anyone thinks about going up

When word gets out that theres a job with nowt to do but stand around Teeside airports going to get mighty busy.:D

A LOT OF TEESSIDE LADS ON FOR salamis WHAT I'VE HEARD ITS GREAT JOB.

2 YEARS WORK. GREAT FOOD GREAT DIGGS ETC..............

Just ask yourself what sort of price went in when blokes are standing around doing nothing...

Totally hilarious though, don't look like your doing nothing as people might get jealous and call for your head. pretending to service fittings just to keep warm.... ;)

What are agencys doing on a mechanical job,i presume its mechanical.

Pass mate but the 2 agencies up there for scaffs are anneck and venesky brown both a pile of ***** to work for

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Like I says Teesside not worth it unless u go up for salamis mate

Was doing 7 10s mate yes, then they had cheek to say overtime rate wud be payed after 70 hours flat week which I thought was illegal meself like but wasn't sure. Anyhow doesn't matter coz there's nout to do in the ten hours your there never mind overtime pal

Chunk, is it not blue book then ??
Thought globetek was the only agency dealing with all the hiring ??

Nt blue book mate no. And a done three weeks up there mate and never herd any scaffs mention globetek once only too r anneck and venesky brown

Are the lads who are on for salamis happy up there.
Got any contact details mate, or rates or anything.
Cheers pal

Aye the salamis lads r well looked after like if u can try get up for them like

Cheers chunk got offers 2 trips there think al give it
A miss a no a couple of lads that's up there from glasgow
With venesky brown

Top Bottom