Offshore Rigs in Norwich..... (1 Viewer)

Jmo1873

Reaction score
Has anyone worked or heard of a rig called the ocean Viking, or something to that effect down Norwich? Any info would be appreciated. Keep the sarcasm to a two post minimum( I'm talking to you havespannerwilltravell :) )

Cheers

Hahaha :))

Do you know anything about these rigs? I've been in Aberdeen waters for 9 years so I have no clue, what I'm hearing isn't very positive tho :/

Not much. American company I think. Still not sure if its one of theirs though.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

There was a viking producer about years ago. It was a semi sub and must be 50 years old so wonder if its still in service. Semi sub though usually jack ups in southern sector as not very deep there.

Are you sure it`s the Ocean Viking and not just Viking as I am pretty sure there`s a gas rig down there .

I'm not entirely sure mate. She said it was ocean Viking but it might just be the Viking. I know it's down Norwich and I need to go to Lowestoft first....

its called viking bravo mt its down in the southern field we r on the alep which is not far from it

Top Bottom