Songs featuring scaffolding association

We have everything a firm could ever need, we've got doubles, boards, clips and even sleeves. We've got boards that fit the job just right, set that clamp the steel real right, yup
We've for everything a firm could ever need.

Anybody feel free to add another verse......

"You've got 2hrs" the foreman says, its a huge independant with 100 bays, to do it safely will take 2 days, oh the joys of bring a scaff!

We have everything a firm could ever need, we've got doubles, boards, clips and even sleeves. We've got boards that fit the job just right, set that clamp the steel real right, yup
We've for everything a firm could ever need.

Anybody feel free to add another verse......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6xWaWMs0c&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLB54807207EF7B527]Boro Scaff song - YouTube[/ame]

Glasgow scaff song actually, the guy in the video is stevie Hall from Middlesborough. Who I worked with on the Bp Andrew about 9 years ago......

Where I taught him the song!!!

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Just call me the guy who corrects the sheriff :)

glasgow scaff song actually, the guy in the video is stevie hall from middlesborough. Who i worked with on the bp andrew about 9 years ago......

Where i taught him the song!!!

---------- post added at 08:57 pm ---------- previous post was at 08:57 pm ----------

just call me the guy who corrects the sheriff :)

ahahah no correction needed i have not and repeat not made any writen facts that needed correcting althow when a spot comes for another deputy the job is yours that is your got the horse and spurs lol ;)

I'll be your deputy but chances are I will slowly try and and get your job by laying years of small lies and deceit on against you!! I'll act like your pal in that whole time tho so it's ok :))

It's all about that white hat.......

Top Bottom