Songs featuring scaffolding association

Reaction score
Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
I'm not sure if this has already been done here on the forum but I thought it might make a change from the word, song, fitting, member, agency, food/drink, squirell, roulette, elephant, penguin, ewok, gender, natural satellite of the earth, horse, association, tea makers and marra association threads.

All you do is take a song that features the word "scaffolding" in it and the next person chooses another song that features the word "scaffolding" in it.

I will start you off:

Dagenham Dave by The Stranglers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dn3qOnkFLA]Dagenham Dave - The Stranglers - YouTube[/ame]

The Scaffolder's Wife - Mark Knopfler

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt-U9-8Wey8]Mark Knopfler - The Scaffolders Wife - YouTube[/ame]

give me just a little more time - Chairman of the BOARD.

enola gay !!! it should of been done yesterday

Simon Townshend at Martyrs, Chicago 12/06 -1411.MOV - YouTube

Not in the same league as the Stranglers but a scaffold related song nevertheless.
In fact it's crap.

Well done Swifty the only one to follow the instructions.
Your choice not a patch on The Stranglers though who I was luck to see play live 3 or 4 times. One of the advantages of having been born before 1970.;) I heard they are still going but with a different line up?

Well done Swifty the only one to follow the instructions.
Your choice not a patch on The Stranglers though who I was luck to see play live 3 or 4 times. One of the advantages of having been born before 1970.;) I heard they are still going but with a different line up?

When I was about 15 or 16 my mate and I bunked off school and went into Brighton as the Stranglers were in the middle of their Raven tour and playing that night at The Brighton Centre.
We were walking past the back of the Centre around dinnertime when we seen all the roadies carrying their gear in.
A Rover SD1 screeched up and Jean Jaques Burnel started giving one of the roadies a right bollocking about something.
To cut a long story short we got talking to JJB and the rest and they asked us to help the roadies get their gear in, which we did.

After the gear was in we spent the rest of the time listening to the soundcheck and practice and drunk a load of their brown ale until they chucked us out.

Came back later that evening for a f.ucking excellent gig!!!!!!!!!

When I was about 15 or 16 my mate and I bunked off school and went into Brighton as the Stranglers were in the middle of their Raven tour and playing that night at The Brighton Centre.
We were walking past the back of the Centre around dinnertime when we seen all the roadies carrying their gear in.
A Rover SD1 screeched up and Jean Jaques Burnel started giving one of the roadies a right bollocking about something.
To cut a long story short we got talking to JJB and the rest and they asked us to help the roadies get their gear in, which we did.

After the gear was in we spent the rest of the time listening to the soundcheck and practice and drunk a load of their brown ale until they chucked us out.

Came back later that evening for a f.ucking excellent gig!!!!!!!!!

Was that the gig when they had the stripper when they played Nice and Sleazy? My mate Loz Betteridge from Whitehawk was related to Dave Greenfield the organ player.

Was he was one of one's that nicked the pool table from the Whitehawk Inn?

No strippers I can remember and I'm sure I would.

My cousin was a roadie for The Clash. When they played at the Top Rank Suite me and my brother got backstage passes. Pete Townshend (The Who for those born after 1970) turned up and played Louie Louie on the encore. Went backstage after drinking brandy and coke and a few joints floating around. Joe Strummer and Pete Townshend got up on a table and sung "If they could see me know that little gang of mine." Great days t be young and into music.

Was he was one of one's that nicked the pool table from the Whitehawk Inn?

No strippers I can remember and I'm sure I would.

Can't remember if he was involved in the pool table incident. Might have been his brother Mark.

I remember the stripper was on the Black and White Tour which I think was before the Raven??

Black and White was their 1st album I think The Raven was their 4th.
I'd imagine there was a lot of tours between the two.

My claim to fame is butting Midge Ure (Well I tried to)

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Black and White was their 3rd Album, after Rattus and NMH

Top Bottom