Digs in Port Talbot....very near Swansea (1 Viewer)

elizie

Reaction score
Hello. I am eli from Mountain View B&B in Port Talbot. We run a bed and breakfast with self-catering facilities, and have self-catering properties in Port Talbot. Very comfortabe and clean with kettles,TVs and DVD players in each room. We negociate for longer stays. Five minute walk to town, food, and drink. We strive to be the best and most affordable around. Check us out at www.mountainviewbandb.co.uk....01639 779141. Thanks. Eli

Hi Swifty. It's hard to give you an exact "how much per week". It depends on single room, twin room, 4 day week, 7 day week, how many people, how long the job. I can only tell you that we make it affordable for the workers who contact us. Since they usually have to be at work at the crack of dawn, we don't charge for breakfast but provide a full kitchen for them which they can use breakfast and dinner, etc. We had a group of scaffolders in our self-catering house for about 6 months and they were very happy and satisfied. Our website tells you our basic rates, but we will negociate from there so the workers can afford us. Twin rooms are always cheaper, but most seem to demand single rooms. We discuss with individual callers about their needs. Thanks. eli

Hello. I am Eli at Mountain View B&B in Port Talbot. We are still here providing clean, comfortable, self-catering digs to work people coming to work in the area....in Port Talbot, 7 miles from Swansea. We are located a 5 minute walk from town. We provide comfortable rooms with flat screen TV's, kettles, and the use of a kitchen. If you are going to be working in this area, you will find us the most comfortable and reasonably priced place to stay, so please get in touch with us on 01639 779141....info@mountainviewbandb.co.uk.....www.mountainviewbandb.co.uk. We look forward to working with you. Thanks.

Don’t touch the above with a barge pole lads. Best avoided.

Top Bottom