Checkout
Jobs Basket (0)
Signup
Better for Candidates
Signup
Better for Recruiters

Scaffold Tech

Add to Jobs Basket

You can apply for up to 10 jobs at once by adding them to your basket.

Add to Basket
Add to Basket and Apply Now

Application Limit

Candidates can apply for up to 150 jobs in 28 days.

Trades > Scaffolding

Long term contract Lybia

Job Details

Salary: 2100 per month

Working Locations: Site

Posted: 20/02/2013 23:01:00

Expires: 21/04/2013 23:01:00

Key Requirements

qualifications / experience required time served craftsmen with minimum 8 (eight) years of experience in light or heavy duty scaffolding systems in refinery or petrochemical plant maintenance works. should be able to erect scaffolding to international safety standards. should be familiar in erection of scaffolding inside process heaters, inside and outside of the heater’s stacks that withstand high wind velocity.
Job Description

working schedule:
1. working hours shall consist of 8 (eight) hours per day plus 1 (one) hour lunch break.
2. working week shall consist of 6 working days and friday off day.
3. overtime shall be performed as and when needed by the owner but total working hours shall be limited to maximum of 16 hours per day.
4. the owner may require to technical personnel to work night shift as and when needed.
5. the qualifications and experience of the technical personnel shall be subject to prior approval of the cv of each personnel by the owner.

Similar Jobs to Scaffold Tech

LiveScaffold Tech
Libya > TripoliTrades > Scaffolding

Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: 2100 per month

Long term contract Lybia

Posted: 20/02/2013 (23:01) * * * Expires: 59 days 13h 59m 50s

More Details
Add to Basket
LiveCoded pipe /plate welder
Libya > TripoliTrades > Plater

Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: 3000 usd per month

long term contract Libya

Posted: 20/02/2013 (22:50) * * * Expires: 59 days 13h 48m 50s

More Details
Add to Basket

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Think personally have to be mad. But some one might working in war zone for peanuts !

what do you reckon the chances of gettin shot lads ??

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

would you be allowed to carry a personal issue ??:noworry:

Nepalese are the best we have working for Harsco barroom and cape r b Hilton they have no fear at all

Didn't think Harsco and Cape paid enough for the Nepalese?
Lovely people though and great scaffolders. I think the world of my guys here and I did in other countries too. Only had Indians in Oman they just couldn't seem to grasp scaffolding. Would love to take a few Nepalese to the UK they would be soughtt after there and would soon be rich men back in Nepal.

No doubt they would appreciate it more aswell and not moan there is "no wifi" or the free food is crap!!!

Don't know what you have til it's gone....

No doubt they would appreciate it more aswell and not moan there is "no wifi" or the free food is crap!!!

Don't know what you have til it's gone....

They certainly don't complain and generally have a smile on their faces. I make a point of shaking each and every mans hand when I see them. They may earn crap money by UK standards but its a lot more than they would get at home which is an unbelievably impoverished country. I know I have been there.

Yes show them some gratitude and they will bend over backwards for you. Very loyal people.

Harsco never had any Nepalese when I was in yanbu, couldn't get the visas for them.

And RB Hilton was mostly made up of Filipinos , apart from Fazal shah the supervisor was Pakistani

They certainly don't complain and generally have a smile on their faces. I make a point of shaking each and every mans hand when I see them. They may earn crap money by UK standards but its a lot more than they would get at home which is an unbelievably impoverished country. I know I have been there.

Did you set foot on Everest ?I'd like to

Yes show them some gratitude and they will bend over backwards for you. Very loyal people.

Harsco never had any Nepalese when I was in yanbu, couldn't get the visas for them.

And RB Hilton was mostly made up of Filipinos , apart from Fazal shah the supervisor was Pakistani

Cape are made up of mostly pakis and a few Nepalese but Harsco have about 50 Nepalese on samraf have managed to get a few made up to supervisor

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Do you know what they were paying the Filipinos?

No but I will find out for you today

Did you set foot on Everest ?I'd like to

No, but I did punch one of their double glazing salesmen years ago!!!

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Seriously it was too far. But went up in one of the little planes and got really close to the summit. Unreal.

No, but I did punch one of their double glazing salesmen years ago!!!

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Seriously it was too far. But went up in one of the little planes and got really close to the summit. Unreal.

Yeah sounds like a great flight ,Id love that

It was amazing. Kathmandu is really in a valley and while you are there you are not aware of the Himalayas. Once you take off in the little propellor plane they suddenly appear breathtaking. You get a certificate saying something like "i didn't touch Everest but Everest touched my heart" or something like that. it certainly does.

Top Bottom