Hire (1 Viewer)

slav80

Reaction score
Anyone can give an overview of how to hire how much it cost tips hints...
Tube and fitting.
And how does it relate to expenses.

Tube 0.008 per week boards 12p a week

Youl end up buying it

Slav,

As a director of Sealone, and the statements made on your website, surely you must have some idea about scaffolding, or are the statments below copied from your "webshite" full of bullsit.

"SealOne Limited is the company specializinng in erecting of all aspects of the advanced scaffolding, H&S advisory, Metsec, high class dry lining, suspended ceilings, plastering and electrical contracting. This unusual profile of our company comes from very different backgrounds of our Directors who spent long years working across British Construction Industry along the Biggest Contractors and on Most Prestigious Projects Ever. All true professionals know and understand that this is a very important part of the edification necessary to obtain the practical knowledge, experience and therefore impress and gain client's respect in this thought industry. All true proffesionals also know and understand that practice is not enough to run and manage complex projects and businesses. To be fully aware of all new trends and techniques that will drive us always one step ahead of the competition we are training and educating our staff accordingly in unlimited aspects of management, H&S and specific construction trainings. We really do want to make a difference!"

In my opinion, someone speciailizing in all aspects of scaffolding, would at least know the basics

I like to think the idea of this forum is about sharing knowledge weather you turn a spanner or push a pen.....however slav with a write up like that, and a rather basic knowledge needing to ask that question leavez u open to a bit of GBH of the ear my friend - also may being on ur web site and like this forum open domien may leave ur potential customers wondering how true your statement & therefore your work practice is....only an observation & not intending to insult u but surely u must see that ......and it doesnt matter how much money he's. Making mate .....the pen is mightier than the spanner. & once a reputainion is tarnished ur fcukd

Although the piece copied from the sealone website is poorly written it seems to me that slav80 and a few of his eastern european comrades may have come to the UK, worked hard, gained some qualifications and are now putting their experience to work across a wide spectrum of the construction industry. I for one take my hat off to them and only wish more of the British would show the same initiative and moral fibre instead of spending all day on the internet complaining about poor wages, no digs and being laid off in the winter.

Still interested to find out what the most prestigious projects ever are though.

I made a concrete base for my shed ,in my mind that was prestigious!
I have to admit Slav does have an impressive list of qualifications,one glaring omission though is free fall parachuting

Last edited:
Top Bottom