agency's = scum

Reaction score
I hate agencies and umbrella schemes ,
There's a storm coming, and You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scum

There's a storm coming, and You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scum

Where did this come from stirling scaff?? You had some recent dealings with these devils??

We are meant to be thanking these guys for working there bo**ocks off to find us jobs! :cry:

They get a lot of rejection on the telephone you know, it's not easy finding you work and taking a fifth of your hourly rate.

Not just agencies tho is it ?what about the companies that use them?

I totally agree with you Stirling Scaff mate they always left a bitter taste in my mouth but the problem lies with the companies that use agencies, which sadly is becoming increasingly more. A lot of the big players using them nowadays Harsco, Interserve, DSL they even started slipping their way in2 the industrial sector. The most annoying thing is they do f.uck all for the 20-25% they make from each employee. Some companies such as denholms up our way use agency labour only. Sad state of affairs :mad:

I totally agree with you Stirling Scaff mate they always left a bitter taste in my mouth but the problem lies with the companies that use agencies, which sadly is becoming increasingly more. A lot of the big players using them nowadays Harsco, Interserve, DSL they even started slipping their way in2 the industrial sector. The most annoying thing is they do f.uck all for the 20-25% they make from each employee. Some companies such as denholms up our way use agency labour only. Sad state of affairs :mad:

This could become the norm,and then begins a price war between the agency's,who can offer the cheapest labour driving down the rates offered to the men actually doing the work:(

Maybe the sccr could help in between the other important work they do ....I did try to ask them but they were busy looking into impact drivers and flowery harnesses

Maybe the sccr could help in between the other important work they do ....I did try to ask them but they were busy looking into impact drivers and flowery harnesses

Another lie from Pugwash. You have never approached the SCCR over anything. Jog on ********.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Why can't I say d.ickhead?

IW's yes, we're not bothered about what colour your harness is. If Pugwash wants flowery harnesses who are we to stop him?

I emailed them and never got a reply .my opinion is based on your and other members off sccr replies in that debate.we did look into the agencies but decided it was pointless I was told.so the biggest threat to our trade isn't worth fighting for apparently . But of course when the site here is sponsored by an agency and senior sccr members use them what do you expect? I'm sure at least the impact driver problem will be resolved

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

SWIFTY
Forum Moderator

Thanked 1,968 Times in 1,238 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugwash
I have and looks good.but most jobs seem to go through agencies therefor taking any rights we have away seems pointless.glad they are talking about important things like impact drivers
I'm glad you feel the impact wrench is important, the SCCR cannot change the employment laws if you feel you can Pugwash then go ahead.

When is your mate going to answer me?

Groups Directory | LinkedIn

Speak sense man and stop altering posts.
Forward your original email to me and I'll make sure it goes through the appropriate channels.

Correct.:laugh:

Top Bottom