agency's = scum

To all the blood suckers at one way,your time is coming ,up the scaffs

and people like one way will be one way broke i hope thats all he deserves

that is how every agency works im just being honest and telling you where the money is spent.

So your being honest,r u ,then y don't u get honest rates, for a honest days pay,up the scaffs

one way your all a shower of C U N T S!!! fckin hope you all go under you bunch a bawbag robbing p ricks!!

people like one way should be ******* barred from here they use what we say here
on how to use there prices and what will work for, i hate the ****** and agencys

Parasitism is a non-mutual relationship between organisms of different species where one organism, the parasite, benefits at the expense of the other.............close enough i'd say:sick:

Hay I'm just helping you guys and putting the agencies side over on this conversation we need each other I'm sorry guys but that's how the world is now
Love Mondays!!!!!!! We do

hope yours sucks

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

most of the ******* who run agencys are only snotty nosed kids one way

One way u need to **** off ,this forum is for hard honest workers,not lazy blood sucking counts.up the scaffs

one way your a no good bunch of p ricks..... you need us scaffs more than we need you one way fckin die you c unts!!!!

Full of s h I t one way , you make more and you know it ,how many lads you got on books 100 ,gimp

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I'm glad I started this post , its showing how many scaffs are thinking the same , let's do somet about it , strike ? Riot ? Something to let them know where serious ,we would need every scaff on board , f u c k the unions and s c c r ,we need to do it our selves ,up the scaffs .xxxx

theres no way of getting rid of agencys , but as i keep saying , the way to do something about the umbrellas and the way they get by AWR is to complain to your MP about them , if people up and down the country did this , it would be a start..

ONE WAY
bth_middle-finger.jpg
:D:D sniffy snide
bth_middle-finger.jpg

Top Bottom