wylfa power station (1 Viewer)

Alex1983

Reaction score
Hey lads, any1 know of digs near the wylfa site? My lady is startin there in 2 weeks and trying to get her sorted. Obviously now house shares with guys pmsl. Excuse last post as wrong Magnox site

There's loads of little bb's around there pal as it's a tourist place in the summer,one place you could try is the bull bay hotel Bull Bay Hotel, Amlwch Anglesey » Bed & Breakfast / Full & Half Board Accommodation / Short Breaks / Golf & Fishing Breaks / North Wales ask for calvin and ask him for a deal,he's a friend of mine and a rum lad to boot lol,he wont be in a hurry to shut the bar that's for sure,and it's in a magnificent position overlooking bull bay which is next to amlych not very far from wylfa,enjoy;)

Hey lads, any1 know of digs near the wylfa site? My lady is startin there in 2 weeks and trying to get her sorted. Obviously now house shares with guys pmsl. Excuse last post as wrong Magnox site

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
There's loads of little bb's around there pal as it's a tourist place in the summer,one place you could try is the bull bay hotel Bull Bay Hotel, Amlwch Anglesey » Bed & Breakfast / Full & Half Board Accommodation / Short Breaks / Golf & Fishing Breaks / North Wales ask for calvin and ask him for a deal,he's a friend of mine and a rum lad to boot lol,he wont be in a hurry to shut the bar that's for sure,and it's in a magnificent position overlooking bull bay which is next to amlych not very far from wylfa,enjoy;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom