Scaffolder (Advanced) - London

whats rang with v t ing your work or diffrent jobs somet diffrent marra lets see some of youwers and then we'll see who puts best lump up :laugh:

yeh but why would sum1 do that???? fuk me...it aint like doing the commentry on the master chef final iz it!!??..i mean wots the boy getn out of it????.... silly me....more to jot down on the old CV!!!:amazed:

Well I guess it is good for others in the industry to see. Let's face it theres loads of scaffolders from places like Dorset who have never been on a big job and probably never will. Jason posting a video of some beam work or a long independent will thrill those from rural areas who are stuck on brickies lifts with only the occasional highlight of doing a gable end to look forward to.

you sound like a fukin gangster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Well I guess it is good for others in the industry to see. Let's face it theres loads of scaffolders from places like Dorset who have never been on a big job and probably never will. Jason posting a video of some beam work or a long independent will thrill those from rural areas who are stuck on brickies lifts with only the occasional highlight of doing a gable end to look forward to.

there loads of men,whomen and children that havent seen big scaffolds!!!! but for me ive put them up!!!! big...small it doesnt matter!! wot im saying is ..how good r you!!!!!!?? thats it! forget rural! i im a london boy froo and froo but the scaffs down here are head over heels better than any city boy ive worked with!! and i mean that more than anyfin ive ever sed on here!!!!!! dorset iz paradise compared to anywhere in london!! rural???....that more like echo beach!!!!!!;)

you sound like a fukin gangster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

there loads of men,whomen and children that havent seen big scaffolds!!!! but for me ive put them up!!!! big...small it doesnt matter!! wot im saying is ..how good r you!!!!!!?? thats it! forget rural! i im a london boy froo and froo but the scaffs down here are head over heels better than any city boy ive worked with!! and i mean that more than anyfin ive ever sed on here!!!!!! dorset iz paradise compared to anywhere in london!! rural???....that more like echo beach!!!!!!;)

Doesn't take much bait to catch a sea bass these days.

£17ph and I'll start tomorrow, I have advanced ticket.

I make you right John.
£17 IS the new going rate for an Advanced Scaffolder in London.
Thats what im now pushing for an hour too - atleast!

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

yeh go on mitymouse? this true?...then again wot ive seen of mr.gibbs on you tube it looks to me that boy could lick the scales of the arse of a 5lb seabass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why mention my name?? AGAIN??
Lets be fair here pal...

a: i dont know you, but you sound like a tw@t.
b: you probably are...
c: if you turn up on my job tomorrow, you will blatantly be a chancer who would barely be able to put a Double round the right way, id bet real money on that.

If you haven't grasped the very simple reason WHY i make my videos, then thats your problem.
Ive everyone here and dozens of blokes on site know why and EVERYONE understands, when i put it in plain English.

Now if you dont mind... im getting my eyebrows done, as im due to be filmed accepting the Sexiest Scaffolder of 2012 award! :toung:

c: if you turn up on my job tomorrow, you will blatantly be a chancer who would barely be able to put a Double round the right way, id bet real money on that.

I can barely put a double round the right way. can you give me contact details for this job? I wont feel out of place if i am working with a load of other chancers.

Well, if im honest i leave the difficult things like fitting-direction decisions to the proper Scaffolders.
I just go to the toilet each time the discussion comes up. Only thing is, is that people are starting to notice. :unsure:

I wondered where you went every time,
but tricky said you have got a colostomy bag.
So I thought he can't be going to the toilet,
because he can s.hit & p.iss right where he stands.
Well jell lol

Ya, i had it fitted as a laugh, but kinda liked the warming feeling it gave you in the winter.
Kinda like a hotwater bottle. :D

Well, if im honest i leave the difficult things like fitting-direction decisions to the proper Scaffolders.
I just go to the toilet each time the discussion comes up. Only thing is, is that people are starting to notice. :unsure:

Nowt wrong with going to the toilet regularly. In fact if you move up to supervisor you will have to go regularly to let the Boro lads know there is a job to be done.

j.gibbs!!!!!.......you can sure talk a good job!!!!!!!!..listen!! film me and you putting up a scaffold!!!! and we will see who the real scaffolder is????...you can call me a twa.t on er if u like but do it in my company and i wil as sure as ur born smash u up ok.....hollywood!! ur a paper scaff!!!!!!!!!!!!

j.gibbs!!!!!.......you can sure talk a good job!!!!!!!!..listen!! film me and you putting up a scaffold!!!! and we will see who the real scaffolder is????...you can call me a twa.t on er if u like but do it in my company and i wil as sure as ur born smash u up ok.....hollywood!! ur a paper scaff!!!!!!!!!!!!

You couldnt smash an Easter Egg, buddy.

Anyway... dont hate. Appreciate.
I can see why your pumped up though... i used be the same when i was 17 and the real Scaffolders used to let me wear my belt too. :)

Top Bottom