Scaffolder (Advanced) - London

Reaction score
Experienced scaffolder required in Mayfair. Must have CSIRS and Advanced qualification. Approximately 18 months of work. £15/ hour. Immediate start. Please call Sam or Pan or Antonio from Rullion 02073976550

Location - UK-London-London
Industries - Construction - residential & commercial/office
Job type - Full time
Salary - 15.00 per hour
Contact information:

yeh go on mitymouse? this true?...then again wot ive seen of mr.gibbs on you tube it looks to me that boy could lick the scales of the arse of a 5lb seabass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, I know all about the videos and all that, but I've known Jason a few years now and he is sound mate, just loves a vidoe lol
He's a good commentator though hey

lol, I know all about the videos and all that, but I've known Jason a few years now and he is sound mate, just loves a vidoe lol

mmmmmm......i think he would like to b in film!!.. i tel u wot when u see im nxt tel if he wants to film me and him putting any 'scaffold' and just see whos more talanted!!....i mean ive seen this boys CV and its very long!! but can he put it up 'good' time?? and neat??..kuz lets face it thats wot we all r deep down arnt we???..mer scaffolders!!... lets see if his worth his money!!!!!!??? he likes him self on film.. lets do it and prove wot a long CV actually means when it cums to putting up scaffolding!!!!!!!!!!! (fukin ell im ard):D

My money's on Jason!!!

ha ha ha ha ha!! he has an slight advantage kuz im 18 stone! but fuk me! floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee dont even cum close!!!!!!! CVs r only as good as your last job! ive worked with so many city boys and to b honest........ ....... no hope.....thats wot ive seen anyway.:p

Heard about palmers as well thought a good firm it turns out *****

Well he's no John Motson or David Coleman but I have to admit the commentary on London Bridge on the rainy night was gripping stuff. Eagerly waiting for the next episode to be posted.

Well he's no John Motson or David Coleman but I have to admit the commentary on London Bridge on the rainy night was gripping stuff. Eagerly waiting for the next episode to be posted.

yeh but why would sum1 do that???? fuk me...it aint like doing the commentry on the master chef final iz it!!??..i mean wots the boy getn out of it????.... silly me....more to jot down on the old CV!!!:amazed:

Top Bottom