nativity-finger-biter-sent-to-jail

How big of you HSWT thats what rats like you do to other blokes, imagine if some one was sticking it in your wife while you were away at work, infact your wife would probably take the PESO.

How big of you HSWT thats what rats like you do to other blokes, imagine if some one was sticking it in your wife while you were away at work, infact your wife would probably take the PESO.

Hahaha don't take it so seriously.People can't take a joke these days. Unless it upsets you so much as it happened to you?

I think HSWT is joking with you there......

I was Flinty. But it is a fact of life that when you work away someone will have a crack at your bird or wife. Usually someone that you know or is from your local boozer. It really is the womens decision though. Obviously women who play around while their partners are working away or are even still close by dont love them enough?

what the hell is going on in the scaffolding community, i thought we were all mates, i wouldnt go behind a mates back anyway

what the hell is going on in the scaffolding community, i thought we were all mates, i wouldnt go behind a mates back anyway

Unfortunately its been happening for donkeys. Thats why two of the ten commandments are "thou shalt not covet thy neighbours ox" and "thou shalt not commit adultery".
Adultery is an offence punishable with beheading in Saudi Arabia so a bitten finger is a minor punishment.

It could of been some thing else bitten off ,he should consider himself lucky ,and I know of a few wives who have been shagged while the old man has been offshore ,it goes with the territory
As long as they are out of the house by the time you get back ha ha.

Top Bottom