scaffs out of work

fortyeight

Reaction score
just looking on the job section ,50 viewing ,most ive seen,must be quite a few not working ,just wonderring how many hours a week you work i do about 20 if im lucky

Last edited:
what makes it worse forty eight these tossers advertise jobs and when you email them your details they dont get back to you a email wouldnt go a miss fookem!!!!

Some **** agencies are ******* the game up. Advertising jobs
that are not there . ******* silly ***** who know **** all
About the game trying to get their numbers and targets
******* with us , real mens livelihoods .

Im workin for palmers at heathrow at moment.u could try them as they keep takin men on.dont get me wrong it aint greatest job.u get å 60 day pass and in that time u have to do disclosures.work ref.gsat test.bit of nitemare to get your full pass.most people dont get it .il be One of them soon..couple of months better than nothin until all the big work starts this year

Number for palmers job mate?

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Who else is on heathrow?

I'd come up to London for 145 a day if its 6 days Leeds :)

Van and digs, Part 1's and possibility of work in Dubai. Will that suffice?

I'll let you know as soon as I get the go ahead for the next phase Midge.

as me and u are best pals!! vanleedldnby just concider me as ur top man......i could even show u how it goes up if u like??? (free of charge)

I'll keep you informed Rob, it won't be for a few weeks yet anyway. I do have your mobile number after all, you gave me it about 8 times in the past :laugh:

thanku vanleedlondnby!!!! i hope people aint jealous of our friendship on here!! u r in my thoughts!! lol

yep!....we av weekends at each others houses these days! ...ahh.......! water under the bridge with my old muker!! ......life is but a dream..shhhoo boom ......................

Top Bottom