Average footage per day (1 Viewer)

it all depends on the job height length access etc but id say minimum 300ft working correctly including single rails on non working lifts

it all depends on the job height length access etc but id say minimum 300ft working correctly including single rails on non working lifts

Like to see that!!Who are you Superman?300FT A DAY!Bet you're a boss.

Obviously the job demands are different all the time so are the outputs. On new build sites without cr@ppy returns an average could be 35m per man per day. Of course there will be as many answers to this as there are scaffs who post a reply.

As a good average 200 ft based on a scaff £150 per day 2nd fixer £100 and a laborer £70

250ft

250ft per day if brikie lifts as labourer cant be expected to do 100 ft per day base outand lift 5 upwards will take longer why is there still target work out there ? corners cut with safety to speed up job is unactceptable !!

Stan, target work exists so that everyone doesn't have to live on £14 ph.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

You don't cut corners because you're on a price, or you won't get your price.

Me and my m8 work in a gang of 2 and to make it pay we have to erect 80m and 160m stripping and thats to earn 250£ aday.

That's just over 50p a linear foot.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Or a £1.04 if you mean £250 each

We work in meters m8 its bout 3.10£ a meter its **** and hard graft but u make it up on extras. Do u think its **** or good?

We work in meters m8 its bout 3.10£ a meter its **** and hard graft but u make it up on extras. Do u think its **** or good?

It's about what most companies pay around this way, what area are you in?

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

@ £3.10 per lm that would be £248 each if you erected 80m and stripped 160m for a gang of 2.

Yea thats right mate but its between us on a 50/50 split, both being Part 2s not the best but its ok

I'd say about 250ft of second and third lifts would be about right,but like the lads say,there are many variables.

That's not a bad day rate. I might have around 120 houses in Coventry soon for EWI I'll be paying £4.70 per lm but it will be a 2.4m 1st lift and a 2.1m lift on the gables if anyone is interested.
It won't be for a month or two.

I'm not being funny pal but I'd erect 300ft ten lifts high 3 handed any day of the week and if any 3 handed gang couldn't erect 300ft in a day they wouldn't make f-ck all on price and that's just the way it is

Im doing them now swifty in retford but have to put 3 rails on and getting no extra and thats price work not day rate

Top Bottom