Average footage per day (1 Viewer)

I'm not being funny pal but I'd erect 300ft ten lifts high 3 handed any day of the week and if any 3 handed gang couldn't erect 300ft in a day they wouldn't make f-ck all on price and that's just the way it is

Yes,in your dreams 300ft ten lifts up in a day ?How long is a day?I've done target work most of my working life ,never seen 300ft ten lifts in one day and I could graft,still can.Price work is a thing of the past,company's making money of our backs,upping the targets every year blaming pricing, inflation, recession.Then driving off in top of the range cars Target work is a mugs game it's what holds the industry back.Every one should be on a decent set wage for a 39 hour week so the scaffold can be erected in a safe way without rushing around like a headless chicken.

Sounds like many a scaffolder we come across on daily basis all rush no brains a bosses dream till it goes wrong or something a little complexed comes up 3 man gang does about 80m a day on our firm

Scaff369 your a fooking bell end mate ,
i reckon your a labourer who spends all day on the rope with no hope or future in this game other then loading and unloading lorrys ,
you should be called Scaff369 the DONKEY

Scaff369 your a fooking bell end mate ,
i reckon your a labourer who spends all day on the rope with no hope or future in this game other then loading and unloading lorrys ,
you should be called Scaff369 the DONKEY

What's up had one too many shandys. I've got my own firm you clown so check your facts before you write **** on here.

agJIP.gif

Friday nights are back!

Boys if your saying you can put up a scaffold 20m x 90m in a day you truly are talking **** that's a 180sq and that's a good week and half in anyone's book , but if you saying 90m run ten lifts up then its achievable if the gear is at your feet but it needs to be a good rate to earn any money on it

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk

What's up had one too many shandys. I've got my own firm you clown so check your facts before you write **** on here.

Really ,
So the fact you own a company means you can erect 300ft x 10 lifts high every day ,do you know how stupid that sounds .
I spent years on price work when it was all single handrails and you could get away with things and if a 2 handed gang could erect 20 square a day they where a top gang on top money

Really ,
So the fact you own a company means you can erect 300ft x 10 lifts high every day ,do you know how stupid that sounds .
I spent years on price work when it was all single handrails and you could get away with things and if a 2 handed gang could erect 20 square a day they where a top gang on top money

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here I don't mean 300ft x 10 lifts I mean 300ft on the tenth lift. And I wonder why you were taking the ****.

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here I don't mean 300ft x 10 lifts I mean 300ft on the tenth lift. And I wonder why you were taking the ****.

Now that makes a lot more sense ,
and that is a good days graft god help the poor fella on the rope hahahaha

Yeah that's what I said its achievable and a hard days Graff , but sadly very unlikely with the talent out there your be lucky to get 100ft , them days are long gone

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk

How & why the fcuk did anyone bother to ressurect a post thats 4 yrs old - ffs has the forum turned into the BBC over xmas- cant find anything new so watch reruns pml

kissed and made up
I was already for the an online scaffolders slag off.
I have to admit I was surprised to see this one opened up;)

We are on price work for ASL from Bridgend. It's all site work on Redrow houses, they used to pay 12 hours at your rate for every 80ft erected and half hour a standard on a birdcage but they put us all on fallback rate after we've earned our 8 hours a day, really ****** our money up! We went from being on £500-700 a week take home to about £450.

Its all timber frame now aswell so it's near enough impossible to earn decent money, I think with all the health and safety involved on building sites price work has gone, especially on Redrow sites, it's finished, the authorities might aswell ban price work. Most days now we struggle to get over 8 hours in, it's sh|t. As soon as work picks up around here I think 90% of the workforce will be off.

With a half decent labourer who can read a job, I can go around your average 1930's detached house in a day for roofing.

Whats about Algeria is there some Graft coming off over there ?;)
as they sayed on linked in I'm interest

Glad I just point now. Price has gone for me now, but all depends on your gang. Is your lead man 60, your part 2 45 and your labourer a lazy gobby little sh1t????

Every gang different, every situation different.

Top Bottom