Scaffolding SUpervisor

Alan Reade

Reaction score
I am looking for Supervisors to work in the GCC, if of interest please contact me via PM.
May suit young single guy looking to advance
regards Alan

Hi Guys
Not just looking at young guns, just thought the locations may suit the less attached.
With regards contract period there are no short term intentions or positions here.
The company Management structure consists of several long term Expats with a UK scaffolding background.
There are several locations within the GCC to be considered and the packages would be built around the successful applicants.

The positions will be "single status" and will carry a respectable remuneration package to include flights, accommodation and medical. All within a tax free environment.
If interested please send your CV to alan@westminstergulf.ae
Thanks for the responses in advance
Regards
Alan

Last edited:
That's a golden opportunity for someone to work abroad under a genuine scaff guru,well done alan,ps dont forget to pm me when you want a more mature supervisor lol:cool:

Hi Guys
Not just looking at young guns, just thought the locations may suit the less attached.
With regards contract period there are no short term intentions or positions here.
The company Management structure consists of several long term Expats with a UK scaffolding background.
There are several locations within the GCC to be considered and the packages would be built around the successful applicants.

The positions will be "single status" and will carry a respectable remuneration package to include flights, accommodation and medical. All within a tax free environment.
If interested please send your CV to alan@westminstergulf.ae
Thanks for the responses in advance
Regards
Alan

Last edited:
Mate he wont need scaffs they are 10 a penny over there on 30 quid a week and better than most blokes ive worked with.

I see from your website that your only work in Bahrain Dubai and Abu Dhabi
is the position in one of those location? don't want to waste anybody's time if its in KSA

I see from your website that your only work in Bahrain Dubai and Abu Dhabi
is the position in one of those location? don't want to waste anybody's time if its in KSA

Good initiative Scarf folder, you are correct we work mainly in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Bahrain. We do not work in KSA.
Hope you found the website informative however it is currently a little out of date and as such is under review.
Westminstergulf.com

Regards
Alan

Top Bottom