3D Solid Models - Individual Components (3 Viewers)

derek.gss

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and am hoping to put build some scaffolds on the screen using SolidWorks or similar. Can anyone help by advising where I could find individual 3D models of single scaffold components that I could download?
Thanks in advance

Solid works is ok but hard to mater, your far beter of with auto cad, more adaptable.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367570688.799490.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367570707.458961.jpg

haha, well spotted Admin, your worse than clipboard Cliff getting.:laugh:

Hi Nick. I'm not sure if there's 32-bit available, I use 64-bit. You might want to email them and ask.

SF ADMIN and aom: How is this advertising? Someone has asked for blocks, and I replied with something I personally have started to use. This is a forum about SCAFFOLDING SOFTWARE! Are we not allowed to discuss software?

Hi Nick. I'm not sure if there's 32-bit available, I use 64-bit. You might want to email them and ask.

SF ADMIN and aom: How is this advertising? Someone has asked for blocks, and I replied with something I personally have started to use. This is a forum about SCAFFOLDING SOFTWARE! Are we not allowed to discuss software?

Of course you can, providing that you are not a company pretending to be a scaffolder.

Top Bottom