Prize Draw Winners! (1 Viewer)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
First off, thanks to everybody who has signed up to the Scaffolders Forum, during the last few months. With nearly 250 members, we have made a great start and I hope that we will have many more scaffs onboard during the next year.

The 1st prize of a Scaffolding Tool Belt With Tools (Provided by BuyBrandTools.Com) is awarded to the person who has been judged to have made the best overall contribution to the forum, during the last month).

I am pleased to announce that the winner of this prize is Graham! Thank you for your valuable contribution to the forum. I hope that you will continue to contribute to the forum over the next year and I hope the tools will come in handy.

The 2nd prize of £100 was open to everyone who had signed up to the scaffolders forum.

The winner was drawn out of a hat on Friday and I am pleased to announce that the winner of this prize was Toppa.

I will be contacting both members shortly to inform them of how to claim their prizes.

Once again thank you to everyone who has joined the forum, lets make this the place for scaffolders in 2010!

PS. Thanks for BuyBrandTools.Com for providing the Tools!

Congrats to both, well done guys, and thanks to BuyBrandTools and the SF for the prizes

photo please

well done some good posts the last couple of weeks lets see a photo of ya in yer new gear congrats graham.toppa could ya lend me a 20 spot till jan.all the best to everyone and enjoy the crimbo hols

Well done to both of you enjoy your winnings nice one lads..

Thanks very much lads the tools will be put to good use my belt and spanner where on there way out I would like to thank the scaffolders forum and a big thanks to buybrandtools who i will be recommending thanks lads

The site seems to have grown since the last draw , how about a 2010 draw :cool:

Yes surely a fortnight in Australia all paid For Admin surely.

Sounds like a good idea to me Ian, might just be easier to award the prizes alphabetically due to the new gambling regulations though.
Regards
AAA:cool:

what about a booby prize guys.....a weekend on the toon with superscaff...friday darts pints curry skitters ringsting.........saturday darts pints of vodka kebab night in hospital with tube anasol..........sunday darts again litres of absinthe pizza buffett overnight stay with gazzas mate the parrot and twin roll of andrex.

I will see what I can do in the New Year, Im sure we could get some great prizes together if all of the sponsors were willing!

Top Bottom