Vange scaffolding (1 Viewer)

E

essex

Vange scaffolding (CONFIRMED BANKRUPT)

I currently work at the isle of grain, every scaffolder and forman has been sent home, i think vange are going into liquidation, Alstom currently owe £2,500,000 still, Booths was owed £7,000,000 and walked, called the office and a guy said call back tomorrow, sounded depressed and said meeting has been on for 5 hours.

BAD NEWS.

Last edited:
essex

Thanks for the info---this must be a great concern to you all---keep the forum informed M8---Good Luck...

Got to go in work tomorrow to at least pick up my tools will let you no what happens

105 blokes at Isle of grain, 25 at tilbury, 25 on other jobs? not good

they also have people in uskmouth power station newport

surely these Plants cannot be left without any emergency cover what so ever---the Plant must be Maintained !...

Thats a shame , my mate called me earlier and said they had gone skint , was that because they lost coryton - so story has it
Allways told they was a great outfit

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Thats a shame , my mate called me earlier and said they had gone skint , was that because they lost coryton - so story has it
Allways told they was a great outfit

vange going bust

now then mate,i was on staythorpe power station until 5:20 today. we got called to the cabins told vange are in administration and that we arent getting paid for last week or this week.i know its not good hearing it on here but make sure you take a few bag and get what you can. apparently alstom have given them a bail out but they've put it into another company and are claimin alstom havent paid them

Vange have gone under

Yes confirmed, went to work today at the Isle of grain, had a meeting today, Vange have got Bust, Hertel are going to take over the contract, and everyone has been given a 2 week temporary contract, after 2 weeks there will be redunancies of 15+ men, i dont no how they will do it, maybe matrix, maybe last in 1st out? Only time will tell how long you got with this new company, also no 1 has been paid through vange for this week or next, im owed at least £2000, some guys are close to £3000, its ******** that they new they had money problems but have knocked all the men, C**NTS.

They have gone into Admin but I think talks are ongoing for certain companies to take over contracts they have started the new builds etc, this will be sorted by end of the week I hear. I also hear a deal has been made for the term contracts they run, and a company will take over them.

Makes me sick how some of these callous 8astard gaffers walk around chatting and 8ull5hiting the lads as if everything is fine well they damn well know the jobs knackered.What has happened to the days you got a whisper so you could jump before you were pushed,seems its every man for themselves nowadays,hope you all get starts good luck to all...

Is there any forum members who could offer advice for the lads at Grain on how they stand re monies owed ?

At least hertel have given u work as far as we know we have nothing.wouldn't surprise me if he's transfered money into another scaffold company and starts again

I reckon small claims court,but if they owe that much money creditors gonna be linin up.Unfortunately lads Id say its gone.

Vange

It would appear from the information I can get that:
Vange Scaffolding Benfleet Limited has been dissolved
(not sure when and if this is the company referred to above)

Vange Scaffolding Limited may still be trading???

But the Director has already set up another company;
A1 Scaffolders Limited !!!!

He also had a previous company that went under
Swiftsure Contracts Limited about 5 years ago

Sounds like a Phoenix Jobby to me

Compulsory Liquidation > I am owed money by a company that is in liquidation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are a creditor (owed money by) of a company in liquidation the Official Receiver (OR) will normally notify you (within 12 weeks of the date of the court order) whether a meeting of creditors will be held. The OR will decide to hold a meeting if the company has significant assets available that can be realised for the benefit of creditors.

You will also be sent a report giving estimates of the insolvent’s assets and liabilities and what the causes of the failure are considered to be. If you think that a bankrupt or company is withholding information about its assets, you should write to the OR dealing with the case.

If you have not been contacted then you should write to the OR or insolvency practitioner (IP) if the case has been handed over to one, quoting the court reference of the case if possible, advising him/her that you are a creditor.

If you are unsure of the company number, who the OR/IP is, or wish to find out if a company is in liquidation, then you should search the register of companies at Companies House.

If the company is in liquidation the status in the search result will be 'L'. If you then click on the company number to the left of the status column you will be presented with a page detailing company information.

This website has a publication that may be helpful – ‘A Guide to Creditors’ Specific queries relating to a case should be directed to the OR or IP.

For general enquiries on insolvency matters you can contact The Insolvency Service Insolvency Enquiry Line on 0845 602 9848; or email: Insolvency.EnquiryLine@insolvency.gsi.gov.uk

Hope this helps guys, best of luck

Paddy

Thanks for all your info guys!

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

this is the scaffolding company im talking about mate

Ok Lads
Sorry to hear about Vange going under there are 25 scaffolders from Plymouth being sent home to day.

What shame guys I bet your working under another name very soon .......maybe a different colour overalls but that means jack...Hertel best be careful then.... good look with this everybody who it concerns----

Top Bottom