Big rucks at my new job!!!! (1 Viewer)

Steveo12

Reaction score
Been at my new job for 2 days and I've had a massive ruck with the boss already. I've got to go to the office on Monday, will I get the sack? Only time will tell.

Good luck there steveo12, not wise to argue with the top banana mate.,

tell him ******** and you wana wage rise steve!!! lifes to short fookem!!

The fu*king geeza is a total cu*t. He sent me to put a job up on a unit in a industral estate. Job was 18m 2 lifts. When I was nearly finished he turned up and started kicking off telling me it was the next unit along. So that was it, he gave me a bit of paper with the unit number on before we left but my mate couldn't find it at first. So he tried blaming us, until I fu*king found it. He started telling me to strip it as it needs to be done. I told he to fu*k off and do it yourself, trying to blame me the cu*t I ain't having that. So he sent me home, I've got to go to the yard first thing Monday morning. Round 2 I hope haha

The fu*king geeza is a total cu*t. He sent me to put a job up on a unit in a industral estate. Job was 18m 2 lifts. When I was nearly finished he turned up and started kicking off telling me it was the next unit along. So that was it, he gave me a bit of paper with the unit number on before we left but my mate couldn't find it at first. So he tried blaming us, until I fu*king found it. He started telling me to strip it as it needs to be done. I told he to fu*k off and do it yourself, trying to blame me the cu*t I ain't having that. So he sent me home, I've got to go to the yard first thing Monday morning. Round 2 I hope haha

your gettin sacked in the mornin lol... sorry couldn't resist mate :D if u not done out wrong then he can't do feck all...

your gettin sacked in the mornin lol... sorry couldn't resist mate :D if u not done out wrong then he can't do feck all...

Lol... Ah the mans a fool, he could sack me your right as I've only been there for 2 days. I've kept tht bit of paper so I will take it in Monday. I ain't having some mug come up to me and give it all that. See what happens mate. I ain't worried though.

Ha Ha Been there done that. years ago I put a house front up on number 26. The old lady gave us a brew and some cake and was chuffed to bits. Boss rolled up and said nice job dave but why have you put it up on number 29!!! The top screw had rotted on the nine so it had fell down in time to number 6 lol.

Ha Ha Been there done that. years ago I put a house front up on number 26. The old lady gave us a brew and some cake and was chuffed to bits. Boss rolled up and said nice job dave but why have you put it up on number 29!!! The top screw had rotted on the nine so it had fell down in time to number 6 lol.

Been there myself mate :laugh:

If they sack me il put it on here in big captial letters mr b lol

Top Bottom