Flying shore diagram cisrs advanced

robproperbo

Reaction score
Does anyone have a flying shore diagram from the cisrs advanced course?
If not any flying shore diagram
cheers
Dave

Don't think they do the flying shore anymore, the only one I know of is training 2000 in Blackburn that still do it. As for a drawing not seen one for years.

would also like to see this drawing , if you can put it on , had a gaffer show us how to build one of the shore's years ago , i couldnt have used a scaff step to build that.

hi phil could i get a copy of that drawing off you as well please cheers

Cant Remember The Last Time I Did Either A Flying Shore Or A Raking Shore, Dont See Them That Often Up Here. Must Have Been About 1990, Me And Louie Duncan Did One In Cardenden.

This is the shore we erected on the advanced course

ji18yh.jpg

just do it the olde way before drawings got invented lol!!!! if in dout bang some more steel inn lol!!!

mght of asked this b4 but how do you set the pressure of the shore ? on the jacks/tube/ sure aom mentioned chamber but crnt rember if this is the case is it just a case og when the middle drops down the weigh of the scaffold pushing left and right is enough pressur?

Fred what have i told you about sitting up side down on the sofa :rolleyes:

Haha cant help it,I like watching the chels from a different angle. Waiting for hilites cant wait.
Thought flying shores had been redesigned changed for some reason.
Same with the raking shore init

mght of asked this b4 but how do you set the pressure of the shore ? on the jacks/tube/ sure aom mentioned chamber but crnt rember if this is the case is it just a case og when the middle drops down the weigh of the scaffold pushing left and right is enough pressur?

You put a camber in the ledgers Marra its 1 inch for every 20 foot in length
That drawing was 30 foot long so we had to put the middle 1/12 inchs higher then when you strike the temporary scaffold it settles

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Haha cant help it,I like watching the chels from a different angle. Waiting for hilites cant wait.
Thought flying shores had been redesigned changed for some reason.
Same with the raking shore init

Iam not sure Fred thats what they taught us , any shore would need to be designed now a days

listen phill i only found out the other day that you have to put towers up lol!!! i wondered how you errected it apparently you strike them afterwards lmfao

That is the one and only flying shore i have done in my 30+ years scaffolding dico and even then all we had to do was open the backs of the doubles on the temporary standards to show the instructor it would hold up.

Top Bottom