Moving to Plymouth (1 Viewer)

Outeredge

Reaction score
Alright lads, just joined here and I'm about to move to near Plymouth Sth west, looking for scaffolding position, have 20 yrs exp with class 1 HGV license. If anyone can give me advice regarding companies and exceptable wages I'd really appreciate it......thanks

You should easily managed to work within the 20 mile radius which includes Torbay, Devon down to Bodmin, Liskeard way Cornwall.

There are a few decent size companies such as: LTC Group 87 - Plymouth, M&M Scaffolding

Local Plymouth outfits that seem to do well are Jem Scaffolding, Sovereign, Neal Stoneman, Phoenix Scaffolding.

Aint got a clue on wages mate sorry!

Hi and Welcome to the Scaffolders Forum!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Ltc seem to have most of plymouth sewn up i'd give them a bell my nephew had a start with them as a trainee b4 xmas but decided to stay where he is instead

Yes mate nice one I appreciate that, cheers

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Stella, cheers mate, don't take life too seriously??!! Are you sure lol, trust me I don't : )

I worked for ltc good company to work for if not try Neil stomans or West Country scaffolding mate

No worries plymouth is a nice city moved away cause met me wife hope u enjoy the move down there

Top Bottom