scaffolders needed holland

frank111

Reaction score
Ok lads , if you guy's have been following the forum recently ive put a post on about working for a company called debotech ltd , ive been working for them for past few months and have been treated very well , the gaffers name is marcus lewedon and they are looking for scaffolders all through this year, I am currently working scaffolding jackets for oil rigs and have had a bit of interest from guys so il post again .its 500 euros for flat week 730 to 430 , overtime available at time half sat double time sundays , works out bascic hourly rate is 12 50 euros a hour, digs are paid and mine are good standard , internet etc , its up to to organise this for yourselves lads ,, bring ur own ppe etc and u will need transport , although I get a lift its better if u have ur own , u also get paid travel , the gaffers number is on the debotech nl website, u guys m7ght b ablevto get a better package ,, good luck , hope this helps

Last edited:
Thanks mate and I know times are tight but this breaks down to take home of £400 on a flat week....

ive said a few things about this frank , the last thing i will say is this is £10.16 an hour , even with youre digs thrown in , its not good , you must be making this guy marcus rich , throw in living expenses and petrol money , this is a job for a fuckin nutcase

you must love holland frank , i wish you luckn in finding a better job , then you can tell this **** to shove it

anybody any thoughts?

Last edited:
With respect, this has got to be a wind up... £80 a day, come on lads I wouldn't expect a decent labourer to work for that.

If it helps somebody out lads then fair enough , , its not top of the range lqds I know , but im able to send home a few quid every week and im not costin the family anything , by sittin on mymass at home ,, as ive said , if u can bargain a better deal go for it , I know they need guys

If you don't want it don't phone. If you've got no ties and fancy a stint in Holland give it some consideration. It might open other doors.

There are different parts of the country get paid more than the rest , to some of u lads I know its piss poor , but ive been scaffolding fo 15 years in northern ireland and never got paid more than 12.50 an hour ,, there is absolutely no work over here , and the bills were rackin up , what else can ya do , , id rather shovel ***** than sit in the house feelin like im lettin the side down , , im off again on sunday and did this on my own , wasnt easy and as ive said , im hopein it helps somebody out ,

I know what the lads are sayin neil , but im hopin to get a few squads over there layin down good work ,, then we can bargain for better money , there is loads of work and they cant get good men , im the only english speaker over on that site ,, not easy believe me , , if there was a good squad over there I reckon in a few weeks you could get far better money , its been hard for me cuz ive no squad ,, hate it just gotta hammer on

Without wanting to take the p1ss and I'm really not, you would get more money working in Tesco Frank. Maybe some part 1 or green part 2 will go for it.

Are the dutch lads on the same rate??used to be good money in holland,good on yer frank,like you say it's better than sitting at home watching the bills rack up pal,but should be nearer the 1k mark.

is there any work still going in the botlek, or has that died its death, like many a good scaffolder that didn't make it home....

Top Bottom