scaffolders needed holland

lol ... like holland is crying for You guys ,, dont like it ?? ignore it then ... anyway there is nothing for You ,, no tube and fittings ... only system scaffold ,, hammer is your best friends

I take it I won the argument then since the last statement was a complete un-educated waste of time?

Wot a proper wa.nker, a pure PUBE of a bloke :nuts: this guy has fu.ck all else to do with his Sunday afternoon than pick holes in people's comments an clearly quoted that he is only on here for an argument. Seen him on various threads now lads with nothing constructive to add, if he did have such a high flying bricklaying career as he states you would wonder why he spends his time on a "scaffolders forum" eh? Tool.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

lol ... like holland is crying for You guys ,, dont like it ?? ignore it then ... anyway there is nothing for You ,, no tube and fittings ... only system scaffold ,, hammer is your best friends

I worked out there on and off last few years but money was a lot better than advertised on this thread. I do agree with you mate it's mostly Cuplok and layher however they do use their own traditional scaffold offshore called van Thiel tubelock jus wondering if anyone else has worked with it? Again all you need to erect is a hammer an spirit level as the doubles an swivels have wedges. They even do hangers with this mad Dutch system!

Rick the money is advertised as per basic start up money ... nobody is saying that it will stay like this for the rest of the time it is up to You what You gonna do with it ,, but the problem is that some people will work even for less ,, I dont want to point at those people

Anyway the couplers dont have any wedges these days ... You do need a proper ratchet.

Anyway the couplers dont have any wedges these days ... You do need a proper ratchet.[/QUOTE]
Matty mate I was working offshore in the Dutch sector in October 2012 an they were still using wedge doubles. Its a particular system the cloggies have called Van Thiel Which ive only ever seen offshore in holland am sure someone else on here has come accross them their nasty! ur probably on about the left handed 22mm doubles the dutch use in petro chemical plants.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

http://www.vanthielunited.nl/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/PDF-Manuel-ERREM-Coupler-2012-1-UK.pdf

Anyway the couplers dont have any wedges these days ... You do need a proper ratchet.
Matty mate I was working offshore in the Dutch sector in October 2012 an they were still using wedge doubles. Its a particular system the cloggies have called Van Thiel Which ive only ever seen offshore in holland am sure someone else on here has come accross them their nasty! ur probably on about the left handed 22mm doubles the dutch use in petro chemical plants.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

http://www.vanthielunited.nl/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/PDF-Manuel-ERREM-Coupler-2012-1-UK.pdf[/QUOTE]

SPEEDIER ARE STARTING TO USE IT ATM IN CUMBRIA NOT SURE IF THERE USING ALL OF IT HAVE GOT THE INTERLOCKING TUBE JUST USING NORMALL TUBE

Rick ,,
Aaaaa them : )) Yes ... I do recognize them and I also work with them up North when I was working for Dutch company. But I dont think so that we got any of them in our Yard ... we are using proper doubles and swivels couplers. And If I should be honest Altrad is not using them at all,, maybe because its a Belgium company not Dutch. But ... they are freaking everywhere these days.

Not bad fittings wen you get used to them I suppose, my first job I used them on was a hanger :nuts: u cud be right they may well be Belgian.

the lads trying to help anyone whos not working with an offer of a bit work. might be **** money but its better than sitting in the house looking for that dream job.

some right f.ucking tits on here like!

http://www.vanthielunited.nl/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/PDF-Manuel-ERREM-Coupler-2012-1-UK.pdf[/QUOTE]
The wedge doubles are still being used ,saw them yesterday

yeh and the 00.99s and the hhh.223s...there a rite fuker!!!! but when i woz working in congos rain forest on the tree sector!! they have monkeys everywhere!! they are a nitemare!! but there good scaffolders!!! but we just chill out and eat bananas allday!!!... easy mony over there if you like monkeys!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom