Well done Moderators

Good luck to you guys lol, used to run a poker forum wi a few thousand members, Mod is a feckin thankless job

comedy , i got a bit worried when i realised u could actually change what people wrote , im sure marra messed with one of markus1986's posts bit like jimmy savile messed with me ;)

i only done it threw quote as you can quote some 1 and you can change what they have wrote and it quotes them as saying that just like above BUT AS YOU CAN SEE THE ORIGINAL POST HASNT BEEN CHANGED

nice one marra ,my mistake

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

i only done it as i'd a ddildo up my ass , as you can quote some 1 and you can change what they have wrote and it quotes them as saying that just like above BUT AS YOU CAN SEE THE ORIGINAL POST HASNT BEEN CHANGED
;)

lol:D i see , this funny , fun to be had with this method

Last edited:
enlighten me troops
unlike the moderation department ive been acting like a normal human(christian)being and celebrating the birth of the redeemer with family and friends,whats been going on regarding infiltration etc ;)

i might be mistaken , but i think gay robert wants to build a hanger , but he's only used systems

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

iam beginning to wonder if the little C.unt robert has burrowed his cock right into this forum
:d:d:d

enlighten me troops
unlike the moderation department ive been acting like a normal human(christian)being and celebrating the birth of the redeemer with family and friends,whats been going on regarding infiltration etc ;)

Roughly translated does that mean your missus said "if you go on that poxy scaffolders website instead of spending time with me at xmas then your oot"???

naw hswt it means the people in my HOOSE celebrating the birth of the redeemer,called me a FECKING WEIRDO.They also said i was a BAMPOT WITH NO REAL FRIENDS,AS FORUM FRIENDS could be anyone.
they said it was akin to phone sex because you may think the other guys are all scaffs but they could be anycant and going by the last few months they may have a point :eek:

Just deleted one of those fareast spams, what fun this power at my fingertips, chanting in my most inscruperous chinkornam accents, Ahhhhhh soooooo,bay bay imissa tieyuyentu$&!E$*%^$$.....clik:D

Top Bottom