pet hate (2 Viewers)

charlie big spuds

Reaction score
I know this has probably been done but here goes~:

An induction where i get told that, not being clipped on can be ( and maybe should in an elf n safety era) instant dismissal, and at the same time being told that no scaffold works should be carried out by a non- scaffolder will result in the same dismissal...

Spot on C.bigspud. Its going on all over the place. Makes you wonder. Must be a scaffold company with insurance and competent staff to erect and drop,but its ok to allow tampering.
My pet hate use to be, being supervised by people who know less than you, and adverts on tele drive me bonkers.

1.People that drive 50 mile an hour in the middle lane on motorways
2.Banks ( these i hate with a passion)
3.Traffic wardens (also hate with a passion)
4.Bar staff that pour Guinness like Lager
5.Wearing glasses on site.
6.Site Managers who have done a scaffold course and now think they know something.
7.Cyclist.
8.Cost of Fuel.
9.Paper work.
10.Man united.

the list could go on forever ,think the old woman could be right when she says iam turning into Victor Meldrew :laugh::laugh:

Dont liek middle lane hoggers at any speed the do my feking head in. Lol manutd whys that phil and bf ? Is it coz were top of the league again and having spent the 7th or 5th most since 2006 and above the rest of the top 5 6 spenders ;)

No its because i feeking Hate Man U Ugly , they must have the ugliest players on gods earth marra , plus Ferguson i cant stand him , always blames every one else if they loose even if they get 2 hours ferggie time to try and win :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Middle lane hoggers! I cant stand the people who set cruise control to 85mph and sit in the outside lane!

Just boot it past them in the slow lane, makes them look like right c@nts.:cool:

Xmas shopping

Sent from my Blackberry Torch in Tesco

Dont liek middle lane hoggers at any speed the do my feking head in. Lol manutd whys that phil and bf ? Is it coz were top of the league again and having spent the 7th or 5th most since 2006 and above the rest of the top 5 6 spenders ;)

Is'nt it a national pastime to hate man ure??it was class last season when agilero nailed it for citeh hehe,their probally the most hated team because of the direspect fergie & co give to the opposition,officials,media even their own fans who are mostly foriegn or from kent,they certainly have bought their success as most top teams do nowadays,and it p*sses off normal supporters that they cant compete with restricted purse strings,and fergie's blatant bullying of match officials;)

Aah yes, I can tell that you're from Manchester. :rolleyes:

pet Hate = christmas and the over the top celebrations of New Year, would rather do a 12 hr shift followed by 12 red stripes a curry and series 2 of The Shield.

They call me the Grinch

At any time of year but especially @xmas is mums that demand every penny that a childs dad earns but doesn't allow them to see each other & the other end of the scale where the father pays nothing for the child nor has any part of their life, even when the mother behs them to..shame on them all& the values

Oh goody we're doing hates.

Ok I hate, in no particular order, tin sheets, sticky fittings, site agents, homeowners that don't bring me a brew, birckies, renderers, people who start putting ledgers up but don't know how to use their bubble, blokes that leave their papers in the van, muddy sites, scaff steps, health and safety know-it-not-alls and their stupid rules, labourers who think they're 'gangsta', advanced scaffs which start every condescending sentence with "I've been in the game 40 years...", people which tell me to clip on when I'm on a working lift........

.......I also hate banks, traffic wardens, volvo drivers, BMW drivers, Prius drivers, any French vehicle, people who can't drive, people who complain their phones 'old' because it's been out 3 months, cats, thievin pikies, women who won't take a hint, fat birds in denial, people who take drinking games competitively, mushrooms, 'full English breakfasts' that only have 1 sausage, people that call me up drunk at 2am to see 'how I am', shopping on my own, shopping with the ms, being dragged to awkward social situations where people who find out I'm a scaffolder react by going "oh", people that ban me from pubs because 'I went to school with you'.....

Ok thats enough for now. I could go on. I'm a happy man really.

Just boot it past them in the slow lane, makes them look like right c@nts.

thats exactly what our lass did i whent feking nuts lol

Is'nt it a national pastime to hate man ure??it was class last season when agilero nailed it for citeh hehe,their probally the most hated team because of the direspect fergie & co give to the opposition,officials,media even their own fans who are mostly foriegn or from kent,they certainly have bought their success as most top teams do nowadays,and it p*sses off normal supporters that they cant compete with restricted purse strings,and fergie's blatant bullying of match officials;)

there the most h8ted team of recent time because the the most sucsessful team in recent time. how can you say they have bought there sucsess ??? there money came after 1999 after the treble which outs of the team am sure almost sertain 7 or 8 players were home grown featched up threw the youth beckham giggs butt scholes g nevile p nevile les brown so how can you buy that sucsess its was all home grown fergie was decades ahead of any other manager for featching the youth threw and it paid off in 1998-1999 season

My pet hate.
A hoppo thats constantly on his mobile phone, especially when its pi$$ing down and your trying to get the job finished.
I felt like slugging a few of them in my time.:evil::evil:
Nothing else comes even close to that!!!

Oh goody we're doing hates.

Ok I hate, in no particular order, tin sheets, sticky fittings, site agents, homeowners that don't bring me a brew, birckies, renderers, people who start putting ledgers up but don't know how to use their bubble, blokes that leave their papers in the van, muddy sites, scaff steps, health and safety know-it-not-alls and their stupid rules, labourers who think they're 'gangsta', advanced scaffs which start every condescending sentence with "I've been in the game 40 years...", people which tell me to clip on when I'm on a working lift........

.......I also hate banks, traffic wardens, volvo drivers, BMW drivers, Prius drivers, any French vehicle, people who can't drive, people who complain their phones 'old' because it's been out 3 months, cats, thievin pikies, women who won't take a hint, fat birds in denial, people who take drinking games competitively, mushrooms, 'full English breakfasts' that only have 1 sausage, people that call me up drunk at 2am to see 'how I am', shopping on my own, shopping with the ms, being dragged to awkward social situations where people who find out I'm a scaffolder react by going "oh", people that ban me from pubs because 'I went to school with you'.....

Ok thats enough for now. I could go on. I'm a happy man really.

seen quite a few of those "gangsta labs" :laugh: over the years , mushrooms :eek: , try Tubular Engineer the next time flinty.

did Mark Robins not score a goal that kept Fergie in a job years ago , its a fine line , Neil Lennon was nearly done not long ago then 45 mins changed it, now he's a great manager , Allegedly

Last edited:
thats exactly what our lass did i whent feking nuts lol

there the most h8ted team of recent time because the the most sucsessful team in recent time. how can you say they have bought there sucsess ??? there money came after 1999 after the treble which outs of the team am sure almost sertain 7 or 8 players were home grown featched up threw the youth beckham giggs butt scholes g nevile p nevile les brown so how can you buy that sucsess its was all home grown fergie was decades ahead of any other manager for featching the youth threw and it paid off in 1998-1999 season

Dimitar Berbatov

Tottenham Hotspur

£30.75 million

September 2008

Rio Ferdinand

Leeds United

£29.3 million

July 2002

Juan Sebastián Verón

Lazio

£28.1 million[44]

July 2001

Wayne Rooney

Everton

£27 million

August 2004

Robin van Persie

Arsenal

£24 million[45]

August 2012

Anderson

Porto

£20.4 million[46]

July 2007

Ruud van Nistelrooy

PSV Eindhoven

£19 million[47]

June 2001

David de Gea

Atlético Madrid

£18.9 million[48]

June 2011

Michael Carrick

Tottenham Hotspur

£18.6 million[49]

July 2006

Nani £17.3 million,from sporting cp,man utd have continually set the bar for astronomic transfer fees,which other clubs have to follow to compete,if that's not buying success,then i dont know what is,walk in any pub south of watford and ask your average man ure fan about football related issue's,and the chance's are he wont know his *rse from his elbow,dont be one of them,marra:D:laugh:

Top Bottom