Guidance PDF's

scaffdar

Reaction score
morning all, nearly that time again ! I rang the N.A.S.C yesterday to enquire about membership as a H&S advisor, to see how I could get some SG's and TG's on PDF. I did the Nebosh Cert and Diploma and currently going through the BSc Degree so don't have 2 years books etc. as I'm not actually advising as yet. I was startled when they said "If you know someone whose N.A.S.C registered ask them to email you a copy, or membership is £600"
So here I am ha ha. Does anyone have some PDF's they wouldn't mind emailing me? All the best for Xmas and New Year guys - D

There might well have been a change of heart but there is a copyright infringement warning from the NASC posted as a stickie. Can you just not pay the 6 quid or whatever to get them?

I just took it from the horses mouth tbh AOM, but thanks, I calculated it to over £400 across the SG and TG suites - if it were just one at at £6 I wouldn't have troubled you fine folk. I would have imagined someones H&S management file would have them together and wouldn't have taken much emailing at this festive time ;) ha ha

You are quite right, I have had a few emails myself from the good folk of the forum, it's just the copyright thing you have to watch. I think admin has had enough problems lately, good luck though.

if you google the sg you want, there is a free download a bit down the page.

Look and you will find

I think they are only free to members!!.

If it were not for copy right etc I would have said PM me I may know a man who has a dog etc?

I think they are only free to members!!.

If it were not for copy right etc I would have said PM me I may know a man who has a dog etc?

Nothing for free in this life Alan, it's the members that pay to have them published.

Top Bottom