greeeeedy (1 Viewer)

allan666

Reaction score
just heard one of the local cowboy firms has paid off every scaffolder and told them they start back january the 2nd .just so they dont have to pay holiday pay . fooking pathetic .is that even legal . no wonder no fooker will work for them and there known as the sh1ttest company in the north east

1 thread on agency not paying a man , another on a company not paying a man , and this also. its ****.

i noticed swifty said in one of the threads that a member of the SCCR would recieve help in a situation like this , which is good to know.

when i get the lottery up im starting my own scaff UNION , for set wages for scaffs and several other things that i cant think of at the moment , are we still classed as semi skilled ?

the mob you mention ALAN , they couldnt be NASC doing this ? , but then again...

Last edited:
just heard one of the local cowboy firms has paid off every scaffolder and told them they start back january the 2nd .just so they dont have to pay holiday pay . fooking pathetic .is that even legal . no wonder no fooker will work for them and there known as the sh1ttest company in the north east
Another firm in Manchester pulled off the same trick last year.
They thought they were being clever, even the boss bragging about it in a pub.
Come the new year, he thought all the lads would come back to them like he was thinking he was the Pied Piper or something.
At the end of the day he couldnt get anyone back and had to pay through his nose for agency labour.
Served the greedy tw@t right. ;)

Name and shame should do the trick.:mad:

Another firm in Manchester pulled off the same trick last year.
They thought they were being clever, even the boss bragging about it in a pub.
Come the new year, he thought all the lads would come back to them like he was thinking he was the Pied Piper or something.
At the end of the day he couldnt get anyone back and had to pay through his nose for agency labour.
Served the greedy tw@t right. ;)
the type they employ cant get work no where else

[/COLOR]

a wonder who that could be

saying that as soon as you said shittest. 2 come to mind

years ago to work in the power oil or gas you had to be in the union which then was the c e u in those days the best thing ever ,most scaffs in that game stuck together not like now.

There is no way that is legal absolutely not, if this guy get's any men back in the new year we will know we really are in trouble.:(

The Spirit Of Thatchers Alive And Kicking. They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves Bloody Scab Firm.

Yes it is legal and not only that but they will all start as new employees in the new year so u get no rights or no redundancy if the firm ever do go bust happened to all the lads I was working with a while bk they were tellin me the gaffer does it every year

so give a clue who or where they from just the town will do

Can't be saving that much money, if he has laid everybody off them he still has to pay them any holiday money they have occurred over the year, he can only be saving on the bank holidays that they were due to be paid surely

Anyway fu(king helmet whatever way

i think its the bank holidays there saving.they only pay pennys anyway ,think the fallback rates only about 6 quid an hour.i promise i ll quit scaffolding before i go back to a firm like this.better off delivering pizza

Top Bottom