offshore work??

i dont really think that the shower situation is what guys should really be worrying about in the "current climate".
i would be more worried about pay and conditions etc.
the size of the towels you get is hardly bigger than a face cloth so it doesnt really matter about the shower situation as your room mate will get a peek if thats what you are wanting royle;)

What the fk is that question all about, if u have a small one face the wall ha

its been said for long enough that the games fucked,with guys now wanting to stare at yer cock in the showers----i think its no longer up for debate:mad:

RBG are looking for men offshore with experience only tho, mist as well !

yes m8, anything between 1000 and 1200 for 2 weeks and you usually get a rebate of about 200 on your dead week. wage might look like this -
week 1 - 350 - 2 days
week 2 - 1100 - 7 days
week 3 - 750 - 5 days
week 4 - 200 (tax rebate)

and there is a gym, and sauna, and computer room.
I must be missing out somewhere, I have just looked at my dead weeks, tax rebates, the last two were for £28 pounds, and the most I have ever received has been £50.
Yet to come across a sauna either.
The closest I have come to communal showers, was off the coast of Tunisia.
The rooms on that rig were small, four guys in a room, standing room for one and as for the toilets.

Hi scaffolders, this is superscaffs' mrs. Superscaff has asked me to post this to you all who are looking for offshore work. He got a phone call from rgb on Wednesday offering a job offshore. Hes been to induction in Aberdeen today and flying out Monday to oil rig. This is his first trip so has no experience.

He said that they are urgently in need of ADVANCED scaffolders with all offshore tickets as there is lots of work now. He said get them rung up asap for your chance of a start!

dont bother calling RBG there losing contracts like theres no tomorrow

GIVE IT A REST TEESIDE AT LEAST THE INFO WAS RELEVANT,NOT SOME ***** ABOUT SOME BIRD GETTING TOLD TO **** OFF FROM A PUB,OR A JOB FOR STREETWORK IN OZ THAT NO **** CAN GET:nuts:
A SCAFFOLDERS WIFE THAT DOES AS SHES TOLD SHOULD BE CHERISHED,NOT HAVE THE PISS TOOK.:love:

as asked what jobs have rbg lost and to who!!
im offshore at the moment and havent heard any rumours

Phone louise walker 01224 722888 mention north alwyn 4 scaffs required for long term destruct work 1 possible 2 trips

f""k rbg ...biggest bunch of tw""s in the north sea....treat there men like c""ts...always promising everything you want to hear...ie..decent jobs, decent hrs,and there favourite....
we have 18 months work for you...yeah right.. one trip and your down manned...
thats why they can get no scaffs at the moment.. have heard they have even had to sub scaffs from bis salamis to fill some of there slots offshore...

my personally........never again.....

sad but true on the old rbg front,if your stuck then you cant be choosy best of luck to anyone who gets the start

Top Bottom