offshore work??

if you still need help just click on the members name
then click send private message (pm) easy as that ...

I know you have probably got this covered and it's been over 10 years since I was on a rig, but my first trip my bag was stuffed with padded ovies and thick wool jumpers only to discover it was 100 effin degrees out there. Don't really know what I was expecting but had to scrounge light weights of a welder.:embarrest: I think it was a shell rig and what my bag should have been stuffed with is fags as they stopped selling them as some half wit yank tried to sue them for supplying him with a cencergenic.:suspicious:

Thanks mate,

Appreciated! first trip offshore. Are you working just now? if not then i know there is work in perterhead, st fergus gas works. 12ph 10 hour shifts and 6 days a week. If your not working let me know and ill give you the number.

Cheers again

offshore query - thanks forn your reply

Alright lads,

thanks again for yous that replied to my query. For yous that are not working just now i know they are looking for men in st fergus, peterhead. 0161 662 4900 :idea:

i worked offshore for over 17 years the best way to get offshore for the first time is to phone up the big ones RBG or SALAMIS and ask for the HR department then remember the girls name you speak to then phone her every day. when a job cums up your name is the first she will call just to stop you calling her.honest it will work.

I worked offshore for over 18 years until nearly getting killed in an accident, cant get back offshore because I am being blackballed at the moment, so i can sympathise with you there. All I can say is email all the hr dept's with your cv as they never answer the phone.

Send your cv in every week via email , this will keep it at the top of the pile . As said above first name is always a good thing , just keep at them .

Currently working offshore and the way i started is like what the lads have said. Phone up wk in wk out and send your cv in wk in wk out pester the life out of em and you will get a start to stop you doing there heads in. I even was known by first name terms in the end general chit chat aswell as asking for a job. Persistance pays off. Good luck

Been on there like its a right old trek out bout 2 and half hours on the chopper but the coin was ok nice one m8.

do any companiues out there take on part 1's had my part 1 for a year just need more experience before can do my part 2 but cant get any work got all my certificates.

im on for RBG atm and there are a couple of part 1's on the rig dont know how easy it would be getting a start but maybe worth a try

Thanks, Swillybilly on plane to Aberdeen, so this is the wife replying, let you know what he thinks, this is his first time so does not know what to expect,.........cheers

offshore work

alrite guys can any1 give me advice on offshore work i done my bosiet and mist last weekso was just wondering if anyone knows if any of the offshore companys are taking on just now cheers

yea mate phone s.dougal hes got a hookup in the elder park pond,payin top notch want me to put a word in?

Top Bottom